Reviews for the Mind
The Parallel Universe chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow. A really nice story:) i like all the thoughts and everything:)
verity candor chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is such a glorious piece of writing. The way you put the words together. I tried to hold off on reviewing this piece - to try and get my thoughts in order so I don't babble, but as you see it's not working. There are some beautiful lines in here - the "hanging on a white collarbone", the "it's not the right inch, because that's the one between her lip and the bottom of a pointed chin" one,the paragraphs, especially toward the end, describing his feelings, his thoughts on himself, his past - so many. You paint a lovely portrait of a man who is desperately lonely, and even more unfortunately, has accepted that as all he deserves. There are so many things about this that I adored, I could spend days detailing them. I can't tell you what a pleasure reading this was; it's /wonderful/.
Machiavellian42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I only searched for a cho\lupin story because I was watching a very potter sequel (if you don't know what it is, check it out, it's awesome) and I unexpectedly found this piece of wonderfulness! Your writing is absolutely beautiful, and I like how you incorperated the poems. Seriously though, very nice. Cheers:)
emmmmpty profile chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Beautiful.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This took me a bit to get through, but it well worth the effort. I loved this to bits- it was everything the Heart was only more and better and absolutely perfect-every word of it.

And the way you wrote Cho was wonderful times a billion and three, which hardly compares to the way you wrote Lupin which was absolutely spot on, and I could die because of how totally perfect and aching it was, no joke.

Plus (once again) I adored how you write Lupin as both a man and a werewolf, that they blend and aren't two seperate entities at all. It was love and genius and pretty (but unpretty, too, and all the better for it).

You're brilliant, and I could only imagine the sort of effort it would take to write a piece like this.