Reviews for Quidditch World Cup Week
foxgirldrarryfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love it it was so funny you should continue it to see what Ron does next )
Hi chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
" dear, I never knew you were so flexible", pure GOLD
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
haha poor, deluded ron indeed.
Hayasa chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Gods Below and Above the earth! Circe , that's so god!
NinjAngel chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
So, first off, I was feeling uncomfortable for both Ron AND Harry, as is my wont. I can't help but get embarassed for others. Hehehe...

Second, when I scrolled down to bring the letter to the top of the page, I immediately scrolled back up again to squirm and flail, as I suppose Harry was feeling on the inside. I couldn't HANDLE it. XD

Good job! I'd like to know what happened during the week. It would be funny as hell.
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Laughed out loud the whole way through.

Poor Ron. But it is so funny to make him squirm.
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
XD Lol, poor Ron... If you were to write a story on the WEEK... Well, that would be bloody brilliant. Or could I? I'd love to and then send it to you for proper approval. :)

Peace, love, and all that shit...

cheitanz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
HA! brilliant, loved it :P

Are you going to write a fic about what happened during the Week?
njferrell chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I quite like bothering Ron also. So please write more for this. Maybe we find out Hermione got herself a Slytherin also. Or, she breaks the news to Ron that she really IS with Victor Krum. You could..hint hint...make it a short series centered around Harry and Draco's new relationship. Give us all the pairings that resulted from that secret that becomes not so secret week. Maybe Slytherins and Grffindors found they actually could get along.