Reviews for Leaving Her Alone
CynthiaW chapter 4 . 1/30
This is an interesting story. Poor Abby! She does seem to attract a lot of stalkers. One of her boyfriends turned stalker after she broke up with him. One of McGee's fans attacked her when he thought the character McGee had based on her would kill the character based on McGee. Then there was the assistant Chip, who gained access to her lab so he could frame Tony for murder. And I think she had another stalker that her ex-boyfriend stalker learned about.

I hope to see more of this story, so we can find out how the team catches this Devon Andrews guy. Gibbs would be very pissed to learn that Ziva couldn't catch him. Though the fact that she needed to make sure Tony was okay might be a mitigating factor, even if not by much.
Memma546 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Hurry up and continue this PLZ!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Amazing, when can I get the next chapter?

Can't wait!
damnitw chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
i like it. i would like a flashback what happened 8years ago. please go on
Special Agent Stace chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Great work, keep it up! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kage Fuschichou chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Keep up the good work
kangaleigh chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Very good story. I hope you post more soon!
STLFAN chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Great updates. Looking forward to more.
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Good Job. Keep it up. Was there a different chapter? Huh. I thought I read a different one? Oh well. read from the beginning again and am enjoying it. GREAT job. Write more soon. Hugs.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Nicely done. Enjoying the storyline. Please update soon and often. :)
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Woah! Woah! Woah!

You've GOT to update! I LOVE this story, and you are doing AMAZING on it!

Like, update today? I love it a lot!

Always,

Semper Fi,

Ellie
Abbigail Cross chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I like it! Write more please.

I think it could be longer, but it's okay how it is.

-Abbi
lunarmoth131 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I hope she's okay. She should have gotten some rest instead of plunging into the work. But, that's Abby!

Can't wait till next chapter!
Hufflelove412 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Oh woww Great story! cliff hanger! AHH! Update soon! Can't wait!
xperfectisboringx chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Awesome fanfic. I know that it is probably rude of me to say this, but I would love to see this happen on the show. :( That was probably the worst thing I could say. Abby is a big part of the show, but it isn't like I'm asking them to kill her or anything. Still, this is a very good fanfic, and I really can't waite to read more. You have a good thing going with this fanfic, and I know that it will keep getting better and better.