Reviews for Fireworks Over the Harbour
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
*hugs both America and Hong Kong*

God, you both are so Sweet!

England was and still is so Lucky!
blacksugarbomb chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
"If you think I can forget one hundred and fifty years of you in my life because of a political transfer, you're wrong." THIS TOUCHED MY HEART SO MUCH. Even more so as a Hong Kong-er. This was an absolutely enjoyable fic to read; thank you for writing something this gorgeous!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awwww~~~~ This was a nice event to write about. I learned a lot, for sure. And I love Hong Kong a lot, but I haven't really read a lot about him so far... I need to get around to doing that. But there's just so much that I have to read about... It's kind of overwhelming. Ah well. I'll get through it someday. I doubt I'll be falling-out-of-love with Hetalia ever, and if I ever do, it's definitely not going to be soon. I have plenty of time to read stuff. But I should probably get dressed at some point...
Dorisling chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
A fic on HK! Adorable 3
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
X3 adorable! goodness, your work is always so awesome! 8D
Cacow chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aw. That's cuteness in a historical package that is! Loved it!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This... was... amazing.

And sweet! So sweet! I nearly died of it.

So wonderful! Great job!
ArdiChok3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This one is so sweet. D,: I... I don't know what else to say. xD You're a brilliant writer, and I really like how you portray the relationship between England and his colonies. :D
BelvaMao chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OMIGOSH. You have no earthly idea how amazing this story is for me to find today! Hong Kong is one of my favorite characters and Al/Art is my fave pair- so it's a extra treat! The way you write Hong Kong is so perfect. That mischievious side under his serious face and the fact he does care about Arthur. I also love the fact that Al manages to say just what Arthur needs to hear. I'm so glad you write them together now rather than still fighting. I hate seeing that so much -_-

Plus Arthur got just what he needed- a Alfred kiss and a group hug. I think Arthur needs more hugs, don't you?

You write all the characters so great and I hope you write more! THank you so much for sharing this and making my day so great!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Happy Birthday, Hong Kong! *flail* This was so awesome, yay for UKxUS Awesome! Because pairing countries isn't wrong at ALL... ; But it's, as Alfred would say, AWESOME! :D

This story is also pretty awesomez! :D
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw...that was just so...so utterly sweet and adorable. I absolutely love it...Perfect way to say happy birthday to Hong Kong AND combat England's usual angst with fluff.
Scottypop chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was so sweet. ;A;

I really enjoyed reading this - Hong Kong was so amusing. xD;

It was really cute at the end. c:

Great work~