Reviews for The Three Piggs, a modern faerie tale
This was great! I loved the end where Joe inherits all those millions, and ends up with such a small amount after tax. Also ala George Orwell and Animal Farm, the attitude of him accepting that and thinking life was good tied in with the story to perfection. Nicely done indeed!
Rishie chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
That was bloody hilarious!
JackieLJames chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Dry humor with a warm oak finish. Works well with the hamm which was nicely balanced served on a good hearty dark wry.
Jackie
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
oh bravo!
James018 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Innovative.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
that was quite funny. loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Snicker. Glad to see you're still writing. So, perhaps this is the source of so much pork?
hemotem chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
EXCELLENT! Thank you for a great and humorous read.

Hemotem
Eilean Donan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
ooh...man, this was so good !

I know a guy called Pigg. And yes, he is... :D
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This is really cute. I like the political correctness, and the idea of the three home owners works very well. Nice job. One sentence at the end, however, didn't really make sense: "Joe Pigg collected from the Victim's Restitution Fund, as well as inheriting his two brother's estates, valued at roughly $300 million." I feel like it sound end with, "and the total was roughly" or some such thing. Other than that, nice job.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I'm pretty sure that "Rush Pigg" had guns and would have blown away Mr Wolfe. Rush then spends the rest of his life in prison where his "The One"-brand universal health care gives him all the pain meds he needs (because surgery is not cost effective).