Reviews for The Scintillating Secret Tryst of Epic Proportions
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before. Probably not, even though I'm now reading this for the third time.

Excellent vocabulary, good grammar, correct spelling, hilarious premise, and classic epilogue. Most crack!fics don't have an epilogue, but you pulled it off with gay aplomb. (Hehe, I made a pun.)

I have to say, one of the funniest crack!fics I've ever read, without the usual informal-style-of-writing pitfalls that catch most crack!fic authors. This one's going on my favourites list.
Kit Brightside chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i get it now! hogwarts castle is a girl... a yaoi fan girl, but, can you blame it? though is also makes you wonder about the people who made it... anyway, nice work. it's good for a laugh (and i hope that's what you're going for, because i really don't want to insult you...) -
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 7/8/2010

the screen stuff was just weird... but funny as hell.

very nice detail though.
Lonely Parasol chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
ah, not my top pick for a smutty read - but I happened to definitely enjoy it :P

ronxdraco are a very intriguing pair to write - and I like that you actually kept Draco in character and made their assignation fairly believable

also the ending is horrifying and humorous

- Lux
purplerawr chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was extremely odd, but hilarious! And an original way of doing the whole "seventh year repeat" scenario... :P

- purplerawr
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
ahh very sweetly well written :D
lydac is here chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
hahahaha that was funny
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
We all love that room XD

Kisses from Argentina!
ShunnedChipmunk chapter 1 . 7/12/2009

wow. if you thought up the concept of dicktits all by yourself, i applaud you, i had no idea such a thing could ever exist. lol. i couldn't stop laughiing.
Chloe-LuvDaBug chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Hahaha! Very creative! The dicktits thing is really going to come back to haunt me later in life though, I'm sure of it. This is a masterpiece and now I only wish it was more then one chapter. Great job!
multiples of six chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hahaha, that was awesome! I don't even know what else to say, it's just that awesome.
Squibakou chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*wipes tears from eyes* Lol. That was hilarious. *applauds*
alli-sun chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I believe I read this previously on LJ and absolutely adored it. Thereore, I am reading it again! Your plot was so imaginative and so obnoxiously up poor Ron and Draco's noses. Excellent oneshot! n-n
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Love it. "(there were now tentacles in play)" my favorite line. Hilarious. Yet a sweet fic too. Nice.
1227 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was a wonderful story! Very well written and interesting. You must elaborate on the epilogue really, because it was sad after reading this wonderful story to not actually get to see them actually have sex. so please add more.