Reviews for Team Night
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ah, that was sweet! Excellent conclusion to Tony's act with the doctor at the hospital. I was so sad that Roy didn't survive. He'd have been an excellent boyfriend for Ziva. Even Gibbs thought he'd have made a great Marine. He was also much better looking than Ray later. Oh, I never realized they had almost the same name!
Thanks and cheers!
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww, this is cute and sweet and angsty all wrapped up together. Nice writing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Delightful wrap-up to the episode, and sweet without being out of character.
zatl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I think you got the characters down ;D

great story.

I really liked it.

clever, funny, well written.
Belker chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Haha, this was lovely! Very sweet friendship fic.

Love! /Belker
cirtholien chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, LOVED this! As always, I bounce all over when I see you've posted a new story. :D

/Everything about her screamed hurt. Or maybe McGee just knew her that well. To others it was just possible she screamed “touch me and you’re dead.”/

*sporfles into coffee*

Ah, but I love how you portray just how well the team knows each other...what they need to do to let off steam, how they show their grief, when they need to be left alone, or when they're trying to be sweet. Heh, even if their methods would seem a bit...strange to anybody else, it makes perfect sense in their immediate circle. And you just bring that across so awesomely. *huggles team* I love watching this kind of interplay between the characters...and you do it so well. *loves*

(And gah, sorry this review's a bit short...been gone all day, hugely busy, but I wanted to say something, at any rate, while I have a minute!)
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very nice epilog to that episode. I can see Tony getting Ziva in a position where she could vent and also preventing things from going too far. Very sweet and very Tony. Thanks for sharing this!
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
“Ya think?” Saying it, Tony sounded so much like Gibbs McGee couldn’t help but gape all the more." - LOL. It's totally weird: In "Yankee white", season 1, episode 1 of NCIS (after the spinoff two episodes in JAG), Gibbs sort of imitates DiNozzo, and ever since I noticed he did that (I did not notice it right away; it took my about ten or so instances of watching that ep before I did), it creeps me out majorly. Yet, when DiNozzo imitates Gibbs, it makes me laugh.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw, yay team-fic!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I know you said this story didn't reflect a relationship between Tony and Ziva but by golly, it does seem that way to me. I think it's the way the two are written all the time. Can't help but make them take care of each other.

Maybe not romantic but definitely some interpersonal affection!

And McGee so sweet and concerned and almost always the observer.

Good story!