Reviews for Forgive and Forget
readingpower chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Nice story, it was fun to read.
Ashry 42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is great ! ;) Nice job.
Although the repetition of "eh" kept bugging me...
Soot chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wow that was so good! that has really made me smile. thanks for writing!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
AW.

Srsly. That was sweet.
VioletzeEcoFreak chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I b'awed, so much.

In my headcanon Canada and England have this warm, friendly relationship, and you captured it perfectly.

And the history geek in me is compelled to mention I love how you referenced the whole Suez Canal fiasco and how it made everything really tense.

Oh, and overly polite Canada for the win!
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I adored this fic to no end. It's a nice change to see England and Canada bonding because it's true, England never did give him as much attention as he did America.

I loved the tension at the mention of America's name, it really fits well with England's personality. I also loved the guilt felt by Arthur everytime Matthew was so suprised that he actually cared. It really gives a glimpse into the reality and tension of their relationship.

You're really talented at characterization and getting personalities down :) And the plot was written well too! I just loved that you used England's embroidery skills for Canada's present xD And the fact that today's Canada's birthday is just awesome!

You're an awesome writer, so please continue to write Hetalia fanfiction! I love them all :D

-Smrtypantz :)
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh yeah, today is Canada Day, isn't it? Cool!

Anyway, the fic was cute! And it leaves me wondering what a Canadian birthday celebration would be like...time to hijack a truck and do some driving. XD