Reviews for Phoenix High School : Only the Strong will Survive
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
keep up the good work on your stories
Vitzy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hello dear , wonderful ex of mine (too all other reviewers/readers yes I do personally know Annie and admittedly we are slight freaks :/) this is indeed a lovely story. It's quite original and thank GOD Bella isn't an idiot in your ff! And rose is her twin absolute genius! Silly Lauren has yet to see bella's wrath...off to read chap. 2

Your loving ex-gf and friend vitzy :)
HollyShannenForever chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
aw poor bella and rosalie! update please! you can't quit i love this! maybe follow the movie mean girls
HollyShannenForever chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
aw poor rosalie getting sucked into the bitch group!
HollyShannenForever chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
hahahahaha i love alice and edward!

ok so i suppose rosalie will be like cady in mean girls!
HollyShannenForever chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
stupid lauren
HollyShannenForever chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
i love it so far!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
sounds great!
Casunny123 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
I love the story so far! I think Emmett should stick with Rose, but then hear what they said to Alice and Edward, and try to explain that they are bad to Rose. Rose tries to convince him otherwise, so he goes to comfort Bella (cuz he knew how close Rose and Bella were) and chooses his friends. Rose then feels they are all being very mean and spreading untrue rumors about her "new friends"

That is how I imagine the story would flow easiest and most possible (makes the most sense) based on what the characters are doing now, and how their personalities are described.
Twilizzle chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I really like this story, please don't give up on it. :(
twilightsaga1918 chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Please finish
Rangersunrider chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
great story keep up the good work update soon!
emminema chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
aw , bless bellas cotton socks ! an WOW ! lauren and jessica are some bitches . i love stories like this . please carry on writing :D
lizzie chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
poor emmett, he belongs with Rose but not with tanya or jessica ect ect...UPDATE PLEASE!
Lizzi chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Gr8 chapter will u update soon?