Reviews for Death's Waiting Arms
thessaloniki chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh, I love your ending! Made me smile.
Electric Nerdfighter chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoyed it :) You did a great job. I was a bit bothered by the ending, since I always imagined that his last thoughts would be more sorrowfull, but it's OK :) Also, it's pissed off, with two F's. Other then that, great :D
harry-num.1-fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Amazing!

*standing applause*

I do believe I would have liked to have seen this scene in the real book through Voldemort's eyes instead of Harry's. Yours had the funny, but not trying-too-hard and not intentionally humorous vibe to it. I really liked it ) It's been on my favorites list for who knows how long, and I realized I never reviewed.

*hangs head in shame*

*offers a box of chocolate frogs and appology balloons*

Overall, fantastic job! It's a chapter I'd read more than once. Keep up the great work! Loved the last line, by the way )
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow.

Brilliant!

Emeralds
LittleMrsAdams chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
good story! loved the last line about him being the laughing stock of all the former dark lords! very good!
maraudersbanana chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i think that you should write anothe chapter, or a sequel if you haven't already, that shows Voldemort being ganged up on by James, Lily, Dumbledore, and Sirius. I think that would be hilarious.
juxtaposed92 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
it was quite good

i think you should have carried on a bit more at the end so we could see where Voldemort ended up for his 'afterlife'
XxLilywishxX chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
"Damn twinkle" LOL! That was really good writing and really funny at the same time nice job!

-Autumn