Reviews for Ownership
Aaronna chapter 1 . 8/18
I really wasn't expecting that slash bit at the end... It really threw me for a loop.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/21
Thanks for sharing.
Suppie-chan the III chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
"-and he was always constantly getting Arthur in trouble." Hah, I think you've got that the wrong way around, mate.
There is actually an episode where something similar happens, and Arthur gets a new manservant. And he's perfectly competent and eager to serve (and his name is George), and Arthur hates him, because he's not Merlin. Loved this, it was really great, especially considering you've only watched an episode and a half, but then, their personalities come across pretty glaringly every episode. So yeah, loved it. Thanks for sharing. :)
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Finally, this was some cute, sweet fluff that I've been looking for! Love it!
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I don't like the idea of using love to legitmise Arthur treating Merlin like property, but this isn't bad in general.
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm happy. The story got deep into 'its not going to happen' and I thought maybe getting out of the funk would be rushed and weird, but you fixed it beautifully! I'm seriously impressed! I know I have troubles with that kind of thing a lot, and I've read a lot of stories where the ending feels wrong and unfixed but bravo. Seriously! :)
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
LOVED this, this is how it should be in the tv show XD
Veneya chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
yay chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Was the Uther who told him that he needed Merlin Morgana or Gwen in disguise?
shinchan13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
beautiful! beyond beautiful!
Krystal chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I know you wrote this years ago, but I was compelled to comment. This story is WONDERFUL! You should write more like this...well, maybe not. Because then it might undermine the value of this wonderful writing. So beautiful. Keep up the good work. I'm off to stalk your profile for more fantastic fics. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
*whispers* Servants are not owned. It is a job...Ownership implies slavery...
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
hahaha. i just love the ending! Although i do wonder if the dinner Uther was really who he is? hahaha. it's definitely Merlin in disguise. ;D
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm dying. I'm just dying. LOVE IT! :D
Tsubamex chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOL the line 'his hair is very red' made me laugh. I thought it was well written
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »