Reviews for Just Give In
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Sadness *sobbing* BB Nooooooooooooooooooooo*sobbing/hiccup*
DeathDagger chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
You killed him?! That's not fair she wanted him and is a demon, I'm sure her perception isn't so narrow...major ugh
SuperWG chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I feel like he didn't pull out all the stops to fix the situation he was in. But it was an ugly situation none the less. I kind of wonder why she was that mean to him for that long. Sad story.
mayvicbot chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Nop, I'm sorry I don't think that Beast Boy would do something like suiciding and even if Raven was very angry she wouldn't held the grudge over a month knowing that he was being controled by the beast. But I'm not saying that the story is bad, I just don't personally like it.
Kusami32 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
AW MAN FEELS ATTACK UGHHHH!
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I realy like this first chapter, and I wonder what's gonna happen next. However, I do feel like the opening is a bit random. It feels like we're missing part of the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Yoo that junk made me cry :(
Is this it chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Or is their a sequel or more chapters or what
Alittlcraze chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
so sad!
Lovinusogood21 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
awwwwww it was sad but good
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Awwwwww. How sad. Poor Beast Boy. Poor Raven. Your story is so sad. I'm about to cry. Thanks for the story though.
TigerStriper chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This literally had me in tears. I can see why you wouldn't want to write it but terrific job non the less.
TeenTitansFan4Ever chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
-cries- I a very tough girl and no one makes me cry except for you... -cries-
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I liked the begining but i cried At the end. I can only cry At suicide, achaholics( becuase of their depression, and brutal beatings ( to other people, Not me)
Ray ray Logan chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Just rip my heart out, but seriuosly good! amazingly good, in fact I look forward to reading more of your stuff!