Reviews for Flying Lessons
ScarlettSunshine chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was so incredibly cute and very well written. A wonderful glimpse into their married life
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Thank you so much for this funny little gem, I so needed a laugh today. Out of all the 'Hermione-learns-to-fly', this one here is easily the best of them. Well done!
fangirlmaximus chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story and for your first one as well; I'm seriously impressed! I can only hope that when I finally get the courage to write and post something that it will be this good. Also I think the fantasy was a great idea since I really must agree that even a magic filled world needs its fantasies.
graceo12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
loved it sooooo much! :D thanks for writing this! :D
Tokyo chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
"Bugger Malfoy,don't you have a job?" That just made my life. XD
Malfoy7Granger chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
'Bugger, Malfoy, don't you have a job?' That part made me burst out laughing! I loved to story great job! XD
One True Pairings chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is great! I've always pictured Hermione on a broom and now I've got it! Except 100x better!
CuriousMisfit chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great job! So well written and as in character as everyone could be!
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Haha! Wonderful! I love your writing style!
whenallelsefail chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I had fun reading this, regardless of the improbability of having sex on a broomstick. Haha! :D
Ayavadakedavra chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love your fanfic- the broomstick one. It's contagiously hilarious! A little green though, but I love it. Keep it up! :bd
pengumahalx chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This one-shot is fantastic! Very cute and very funny. I enjoyed it a lot! :) great job!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love this! It had me smiling and laughing all the time!
triinmic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh my dear Merlin! This was a fun read! You're right, it's about time I got away from all the doom and gloom and read something like this. The broomstick sex though... O_O Verrrry interesting... would love to try that sometimes.. *falls into thought and then laughs* Never mind me xD Stupid fantasies. Anyway, this was a great story!
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
[...no point in being married if he was forced to fly solo.]

Clever(;