Reviews for A Time Out of Memory
DEBob19 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
You spelled Hermione wrong... Every time...
Biancachu chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
Please update soon! I really like this story.
IndigoDragonRider chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Continue please I love this
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Why is Harry talking like Dumbledore? I don't think he ever said 'shall' in his life.
thehunterwholived chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
James and Lily Potter DIED in 1981! They graduated in around 1977!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I gave up reading this FF at this point, even though there are 10 more chapters. Not meaning to be nasty, but you need to improve it and make it more interesting.

luminare91 chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
This is sooo good! I really hope you plan on eventually continuing it.
chat noire chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
And now Lily's a muggleborn again? Honestly your fic's interesting but you have got to get your facts straight. And Remus and Hermione? Seriously? That's just sooo wrong on sooo many levels, 1) he used to be her teacher 2) Hermione understands better than anyone that you can't mess with time, yet by dating Remus that's exactly what she's doing
chat noire chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Okay there are a few mistakes in this chapter. . . 1) Lily's mum going to Hogwarts, which would make her a witch, with would make Petunia a witch

2) Lily wouldn't have been a muggle, she is however a muggleborn, but with you making her mum a witch Lily would therefore become a halfblood.
BreGurl23 chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
hurry up with chapter 17 please
Actual-Grendel chapter 16 . 5/18/2010
Merlin, I wish you finished this fic! It's so good!
TempestReign chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
amazing fic!
Hocapontas chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter! When they go back will anything have changed? Did they change anything in the past? And I love that Sirius (adult) is in this story.
Leah chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
First she was a muggle-born then a half-blood then a muggle-born.

Someone clearly has ADD with Lily Evans.
Leah chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
LILY WAS A MUGGLEBORN! Says so in book one! Heck why am I still reading this crap!