Reviews for Hades and Persephone: The Truth
Jay Legion chapter 1 . 8/29
Before we make any remarks, you oughta know that we think you're a /fantastic/ writer. Your story is enticing, entrancing and very well written.
But there are two remarks to be made... One: in Greek, the word for 'time' isn't καιρόσ, but χρόνος (transcribed as 'chronos'). And two, Mnemosyne wasn't one of the Underworld's rivers. She was however, a wellspring, though with the same properties you described.
Other than that, it's a great story, and you are a great writer. Keep it up! :)
freyja0taku chapter 7 . 7/6
This is truly great! Seph is clever, indeed.. I love your version and the advice at the end.. xD We should really try to see beyond the things we are told..
stephanie chapter 7 . 6/12
It touched my soul... lovely told... love me a good love story...
Plzzzzzzzzz chapter 7 . 6/2
I need more this story was amazing
Person chapter 7 . 5/16
So cute
Foreverglfan88 chapter 7 . 2/20
Great job!
Wense chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I just LOVE how you related the original tale in a much more romantic way. But where is the lemon ? :( I am so damn happy you made a sequel! :D I hope there will be many lemons with the newly married couple !
Wense chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Poor POOR Hades! :'( he so deserves to be happy with the love of his life and that bitch of Demeter is ruining everything! Grrr i hate her! Why can't they be happy together forever?! (Inner fangirl crying) Awesome chapter as always
Wense chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Love this. They are so cute with each other. I also like how Hades still has a tendency to be threatening and possessive :)
Wense chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Omg. That was SO hot and endearing! Im speechless. I have a feeling I will read this fic (especially this chapter) over and over until I know it by heart! This is perfect. I felt all light-headed after their first time in the underworld!
Thank you so much for the fic.
Wense chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Love this! I hope they will have the time to get married! I really laughed when the mortal servent fell and hit his head on a stone. What a convenient accident xd
Wense chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
The feels. Nothing is more powerful than the FUCKING FEELS of this sweet and very hot moment while listening Someday my prince will come. The fluff, the smut, the so hard-shipped characters, the romance, everything is awesome. Never forget what an exceptionnal writer you are!
Xox
Wense
Wense chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I just LOVE the idea of Hades and Persephone having a special connexion since the very beginning. Hope she'll fall in love with him just like he is in love with her. I also like the fact Hades is not some sort of pervert and that he is for her what she needs him to be when she is young: A friend and a confident.
LaurenRose22 chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Omg that was a lovely story and such an original perspective! Great writing wish there was more :(
ayyyraerae chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Loved this story! I'd have liked if Hades was the only one that called Persephone by her full name and also if in the last chapter he had been, not angry, but indignant and protective of Persephone being thrown to the floor. Otherwise beautiful! I especially liked when Hades called her his best friend.