Reviews for Hades and Persephone: The Truth
Miss hallulue chapter 1 . 4/27
It's awesome
Really good! Please make more!
Keep calm and read forever chapter 7 . 1/29
OMG I loved this story so so so so so MUCH!
Asso chapter 7 . 1/20
This story is simply fabulous!
Thank you!
easydistraction chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Probably the best lemon I've read in ages!
Jay Legion chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Before we make any remarks, you oughta know that we think you're a /fantastic/ writer. Your story is enticing, entrancing and very well written.
But there are two remarks to be made... One: in Greek, the word for 'time' isn't καιρόσ, but χρόνος (transcribed as 'chronos'). And two, Mnemosyne wasn't one of the Underworld's rivers. She was however, a wellspring, though with the same properties you described.
Other than that, it's a great story, and you are a great writer. Keep it up! :)
freyja0taku chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
This is truly great! Seph is clever, indeed.. I love your version and the advice at the end.. xD We should really try to see beyond the things we are told..
stephanie chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
It touched my soul... lovely told... love me a good love story...
Plzzzzzzzzz chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
I need more this story was amazing
Person chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
So cute
Foreverglfan88 chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
Great job!
Wense chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I just LOVE how you related the original tale in a much more romantic way. But where is the lemon ? :( I am so damn happy you made a sequel! :D I hope there will be many lemons with the newly married couple !
Wense chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Poor POOR Hades! :'( he so deserves to be happy with the love of his life and that bitch of Demeter is ruining everything! Grrr i hate her! Why can't they be happy together forever?! (Inner fangirl crying) Awesome chapter as always
Wense chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Love this. They are so cute with each other. I also like how Hades still has a tendency to be threatening and possessive :)
Wense chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Omg. That was SO hot and endearing! Im speechless. I have a feeling I will read this fic (especially this chapter) over and over until I know it by heart! This is perfect. I felt all light-headed after their first time in the underworld!
Thank you so much for the fic.