Reviews for Hades and Persephone: The Truth
LaurenRose22 chapter 7 . 7/17
Omg that was a lovely story and such an original perspective! Great writing wish there was more :(
ayyyraerae chapter 1 . 7/4
Loved this story! I'd have liked if Hades was the only one that called Persephone by her full name and also if in the last chapter he had been, not angry, but indignant and protective of Persephone being thrown to the floor. Otherwise beautiful! I especially liked when Hades called her his best friend.
my name is james chapter 7 . 5/17
i like trains
Alex chapter 7 . 4/29
I love your ending, because most end it with persehone going with her mother for the first 6 months. Would it be a bad suggestion if she got pregnant? lol
LW12 chapter 7 . 4/1
Great story, but why did you take out the lemon I would have loved to read it.
Sujung18 chapter 7 . 4/1
Brilliant! The best fanfiction I have read in a long time. You are amazing!
Why did you take out the chapter seven lemon? Your lemons are always so good, and I fell in love with this story years ago, and now part of it's gone! /3
2black2butterfly chapter 7 . 1/19
The story was epic loved it *-* plus i can't wait for the sequel. ...I totally love this couple they are just so opposites in my opinion that they look awesome together. ...awesome work :)
ItsNatalie chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
beautifully written
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Ohmygodthisissoawesome! Youjustmademelovehadesevenmore.
Devika chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
You are a talented writer. The story is amazing.
tiffanyd090 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Wow,I love your story it was really good
AN AWESOME Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
LaPetitRose chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Aww my favorite Greek myth couple. Hades is such a sexy sweetheart. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Though I was disappointed at the promise of lemons at chapter 7, since there was no such delivery!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I have always loved this story