Reviews for Sensational SpiderX
I love your work. don't stop writing
jonnywolf chapter 33 . 4/27
love the story cool ending touchin and funny but seriously she let him fall hillarious hop you write another of the spider-x cool story im belive me many would love another sequel mi amigo good luck with the other storys
jonnywolf chapter 25 . 4/26
great story but man is madam web creetic an seriosly i have to wonder in futer sequels what other character are you going to use ooh an serioisly you in one should bring back deadpool the guy funny but great story im not one to do reviews it a bad habit i khow but that me but love the story hope to see x23 i can just see her and wanda bumping heads all the time but in the end becoming friens well hope too see more of you work see ya
MewThree00 chapter 33 . 3/29
I've read every single chapter; the plots and characterizations were very good.
I loved the drama, the suspense was incredible; it felt like a movie coming to life in my mind's eye view. You have a very creative imagination, and I loved how you portrayed the love between Rogue and Peter.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/1
Ggg
corbinskydragon1 chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
Holy crap! This is an awesome story all three of them. If you ever make another I can't wait to read it. I just read all three in the span of 1 day. It was so good I couldn't stop reading it. Again awesome job!
valmontair chapter 33 . 10/30/2014
hope you continue this series. I enjoyed the series
Alfonse08 chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
Do you plan on having Tony Starrk involved in any future plot-points as Iron Man, because frankly I feel that would be pretty cool.
Alfonse08 chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
I'm actually shocked that Peters Spider Sense didn't go off around Kingpin, Emma, or Selene, I would think they would qualify under the category of a looming threat.
Alfonse08 chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
You know I was kind of hoping after this Peters powers would become strengthened like with what happens in the comics, you know night vision, real webbing, etc. I hope sometime in the future you could do that to him only make it permanent.
Alfonse08 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
You know thinking on what Sabre Tooth brought up I really feel that you should maybe include The Prowler a bit more in your series.
Alfonse08 chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
I really hope someday you continue this series, you left us on quite a cliffhanger there and I eagerly await the day you decide to pick this up once more. Still even if you don't I have to say I'm none the less satisfied to have read your works, you do a pretty good job.
The Third Saiyan From Earth chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
This was brilliant stuff, very good work :) I desperately want more though, seriously. Theres plenty you could use, but of course you're the writer, that's your decision :S :P I really have enjoyed reading this series, I've loved it from start to finish, so thank you for that :D.
Raffy chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
Wow, I can't believe I've only read this gem now. I know it's a little late, but I literally finished all 3 of the SpiderX series in 2 days and it's probably the best crossover I've read to date. I really liked how you were able to add so many ideas from Spiderman and still keep some of the original plot line in X-Men Evo. There are too many things I can say for this fic since it's absolutely amazing. Hope you decide to make a fourth installment because I just can't get enough!
phantom00 chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
When are you posting the sequel?