Reviews for Sensational SpiderX
Death Fury chapter 33 . 11/28
Great chapter and I would like as sequel.
InternalScreamingTeen chapter 33 . 11/5
Please continue making more please
I'm sorry but what kind of idiot are you. Logan would have been searching within minutes by going back to the scene and tracking her SCENT, dumdass.
Seriously, do I even need to say it? DO YOUR RESEARCH
One thing: research the powers and skills of everyone. Especially, wolverine: the sewar wouldn't have stopped him, he could have picked the scent up after leaving the sewars. Read a comic, it will help
Loresign chapter 33 . 4/8
Well, this is my second review.

WOW, this was an amazing story. I hope you continue to write about this universe. You have a real gift.

If you want a few ideas for continuing this, check out Smallville X: Evolution. It has some interesting stuff in it. I'm not saying that you should copy anything, but just look for ideas that you can use in your stories.

Keep up the good work. I plan to read every thing you've got available.

Loresign
Loresign chapter 25 . 4/7
Okay, first off, I think you are a fantastic writer. The only thing is typos, but I don't think that it's a big deal.

Your stories are great. You put such thought into them, and the effort really shows.

I haven't had the opportunity to read all your stuff yet, but I plan to. I've read several and I'm sorry about this being only my first review. I'm going to try to do better in the future.

Loresign
jamesdavid chapter 20 . 3/22
Chapter 13 through 20 is quite intense. Peter's transformation was really well done. It didn't happen right away it was gradual change and I love how you wrote it. The part where they finally caught Peter in the sewer with Rogue trying to help him out was so dramatic and really well done. In all I love the chapters story arc. Hopefully Peter gets his powers back to normal. Thank you Agent-G. I hope if you have time or still interest of the story please do make a 4th series.
phantom00 chapter 32 . 3/18
Are you going to make a sequel?
MaverickCoyote9 chapter 33 . 12/11/2015
This was great. I loved the idea of Rogue becoming Ms. Marvel. I did not see that coming, but it was a nice believable progression. I really liked the romance between Peter and Rogue. Spyder was an interesting and welcome addition. You blended Spidey and his world well into the Evolution show. I hope some day you write another part.
Gako959 chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
amazing story, there were many really awkward conversation that were hilarious.
the kingpin'sa men chapter the whole "you shouldn't blow up the door" part reading it while listening shipping up to boston made the chapter for me, villian interaction are awesome.
rogue beeing ms marvel was funy but she should really think of another name and a better costume matbe something like rogue frome from earth 26111 (google it), it suits her and hide enough of her face. by the way there are better way to manage power absorption, she could learn how to separate the life from the power from the memories.
spyder i saw her more as anya than an oc.
You are four spider-man villans of having a sinister twelve, just think about it, 12 against 1 spider.
mystical mumbo-jumbo forme at least is always interesting so the Other will be interesting to see, peter could embrace the spider and pull of a naruto befriend the demon inside him.
the crystals could be terrigen, inhumans could be throw in the mix.
one more thing that i would like to see is peter finishing school move to an apartament in new york with rogue.
i do belibe that just tying up loose ends will be enough to make a fourth part.
i will patiently wait for the fourth part.
Joeclone chapter 33 . 7/4/2015
I'm excited for another story! You should pitch this to Marvel!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/18/2015
I love your work. don't stop writing
jonnywolf chapter 33 . 4/27/2015
love the story cool ending touchin and funny but seriously she let him fall hillarious hop you write another of the spider-x cool story im belive me many would love another sequel mi amigo good luck with the other storys
jonnywolf chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
great story but man is madam web creetic an seriosly i have to wonder in futer sequels what other character are you going to use ooh an serioisly you in one should bring back deadpool the guy funny but great story im not one to do reviews it a bad habit i khow but that me but love the story hope to see x23 i can just see her and wanda bumping heads all the time but in the end becoming friens well hope too see more of you work see ya