Reviews for Take Me Home Acoustic
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's weird but nice to see the insecure side of Hermione. I really liked this :D
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Really good :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I always get the feeling that Hermione is very insecure, and this portrays that very accurately. :)
foogli chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I liked it! The way you portrayed their relationship was great. Well done. :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
You know, we're often told to "write what we know" and your expressions of Hermione in this strike me as so REAL that I wonder if a bit of you got into it? If so, what an amazing way to express those feelings. I'm just blown away by this; the emotions and the thought processes of Hermione are just spot on.

I've always said that I felt I was the most like Hermione out of all the characters. I was (and am) the very smart sometimes know it all, whose Boggart is someone telling me I failed everything because I'm secretly horribly insecure. And I was the kid who tried to pretend to be stupid so I'd get friends (like Hermione in this story) and I've had many times when I doubted that my friends were really my friends. And just reading this...wow...I mean, this really resonated with me. I haven't read something that just hit home so strongly in such a long time.

So in answer to your question: Love it. Very well written. Very well developed emotionally. Very true to life. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.