Reviews for Believe In Me
Absolutely amazing!
A Bookworm's Dream chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
Honestly your a monster. A good monster though. I loved this story and you got me completely invested. The ending is heartbreaking and earth shattering but it was a good story and I think the ending so far (but an epilogue would be great) just added to the better of the story. You did an amazing job and I like the realilisticness of the story and how it's not all happy you know? The ups and down in this story just made it better and I hope you keep writing because this was a damn good story and I can't wait to read the epilogue. Keep writing the way you do!
arosequartz chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Haha Gordie meant do you masterbate with your left or right hand?
OnlyHuman123 chapter 39 . 4/25/2014
Your story is amazing, i love it so much! You my friend are very talented and this nought tears to my eyes! You should consider writing one of your own creative books. I really did enjoy this so much!
Molly chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
I hate u. Chris died. WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 39 . 3/2/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH
I CRIED WHEN HE DIED
...haha that rhymed
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
this is good
SingingxClouds chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
I've just finished reading this entire story in less than two hours, and I absolutely loved every minute of it. You've managed to keep all the characters IN CHARACTER the entire time (a feat not many on can accomplish, especially in the SBM category), and you didn't mess up the timeline and mention things and customs that didn't exist back in the 50's/60's.
Even though I hate to say it, I'm glad you kept to the original story and killed Chris. His death in the book and film is what makes Stand By Me so memorable, and changing that would be a waste.
I'm sad this story is coming to an end ...
PhantomPlease chapter 39 . 11/10/2013
NO! NONONONONONONONONONONO! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!? I CRIED FOR AN HOUR BEFORE I STOPPED TO TYPE THIS! MEANY!
happypills chapter 39 . 11/1/2013
screw the movie!
why?why'd you have to kill chris?
wahhhhhhhh!…
(cool story though)
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
OMG IM CRYING! The whole time, while reading this chapter, I was just hoping he wouldn't die because their lives were so content and happy and yeah it was almost perfect. But like you said, Chris dying did feel right and it makes everything all the more real, I guess. Nothing is ever perfect. Thanks for finally updating by the way! I forgive you haha. I loved this chapter! Update soon!
MarvelWorksWonders chapter 39 . 10/5/2013
I am about to start balling. Could you pass me the virtual tissues please? I knew this was going to happen and I am still sad! Hope you update the epilogue soon!
love.obsessed chapter 38 . 9/12/2013
please write more I love this story so much I can read it over and over again. I think it need a better ending (more). I guess Im like teddy duchamp in that way ;)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
please write more to this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2013
Actually, river pheonix was 15 or 16 when he played in stand by me. If that makes you feel any better :) love the story by the way