Reviews for Believe In Me
Molly chapter 39 . 3/18
I hate u. Chris died. WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 39 . 3/2
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH
I CRIED WHEN HE DIED
...haha that rhymed
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 10 . 1/13
this is good
SingingxClouds chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
I've just finished reading this entire story in less than two hours, and I absolutely loved every minute of it. You've managed to keep all the characters IN CHARACTER the entire time (a feat not many on can accomplish, especially in the SBM category), and you didn't mess up the timeline and mention things and customs that didn't exist back in the 50's/60's.
Even though I hate to say it, I'm glad you kept to the original story and killed Chris. His death in the book and film is what makes Stand By Me so memorable, and changing that would be a waste.
I'm sad this story is coming to an end ...
DirectionOnForever chapter 39 . 11/10/2013
NO! NONONONONONONONONONONO! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!? I CRIED FOR AN HOUR BEFORE I STOPPED TO TYPE THIS! MEANY!
happypills chapter 39 . 11/1/2013
screw the movie!
why?why'd you have to kill chris?
wahhhhhhhh!…
(cool story though)
omguhavebrowneyes chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
OMG IM CRYING! The whole time, while reading this chapter, I was just hoping he wouldn't die because their lives were so content and happy and yeah it was almost perfect. But like you said, Chris dying did feel right and it makes everything all the more real, I guess. Nothing is ever perfect. Thanks for finally updating by the way! I forgive you haha. I loved this chapter! Update soon!
MarvelWorksWonders chapter 39 . 10/5/2013
I am about to start balling. Could you pass me the virtual tissues please? I knew this was going to happen and I am still sad! Hope you update the epilogue soon!
love.obsessed chapter 38 . 9/12/2013
please write more I love this story so much I can read it over and over again. I think it need a better ending (more). I guess Im like teddy duchamp in that way ;)
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
please write more to this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2013
Actually, river pheonix was 15 or 16 when he played in stand by me. If that makes you feel any better :) love the story by the way
raspberrieschocolate chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I stood up until four am reading this. THIS IS AMAZING
Guest chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
OMG! I only just finished reading this. it was absolutely AMAZING! I don't know how you thought of this magnificent story (talented)! I love in this story between Danni and criss was unconditionally amazing and so true. I loved the love in this story. very chapter I read I just wished that I could be Danni harper! please write more to this story. I am so thankful that I have read it because it has to be the BEST fanfiction of stand by me (and others) that I have ever read. please write more to this ending and soon. thank you so much! :-) :-) cant wait to read it xx:-)
happypills chapter 38 . 6/15/2013
i love it! just please dont make chris die! i love them all too much! i cant wait for the rest! have a lovely day! toodles! :D
Harmony chapter 38 . 5/18/2013
Oh my god, I just read the whole story and it was AWESOME! Please update :)