Reviews for Roze Tsubomi ken Ongaku Kou
amberlake and silvermoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awwwww thats soooo swweeeettttt!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
WRITE MORE! You got me hooked now add more! Please.
SasoSakuStar chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my gosh this is such a beautiful fanfiction. Seriously you need to make a sequel for this. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I did! So beautiful. 3 I want the return of Sasori, alright?
SorryLoveButIDon'tReallyCare chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
awe, your awesome at writting stories, very awesome. Its cute awesomely cute. Sorry for my lack of words.
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awwww! Soo cute.. Sorta.. :) but just to tell you, Cascada also sang that song too! Good job on this, now next chapter (:
XxNecessaryxEvilxX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
First off I want to thank you lots and lots with several cookies and a sundae on top for your reviews and I cannot believe that you read all my stories! :3

Your stories need sequels and endings! :)

For this one especially I want to see Sasori's point of view. :)

Then I read "I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost Nin" and it was good I was laughing (out loud in the library...which should have been embarrassing...'cause everyone looked at me) point is, it was

good !

...but you need to keep going...-_-

So far "Cup of Christmas Love" is my favorite 'cause of it's excess fluff.

Anyway I can't wait for "Ink Stained Fingers" it sounds like a good story. (yes I am the weirdo who actually reads bio's)

Keep up the good work!

Oh geez...this is the longest review ever...

But're good.:)

Green Sprout chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I haven't read this pairing in ages and this was a shock.

Hmmm..are you still going to continue this? If so good luck and I hope things get better.
DeeaE chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
soo cooolll!

i can wait for the sequel!
FoxyNoodles chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
DeeaE chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
love it

it made me hapy
porcelainzone chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OMG... HI DEVIN ! i likey or thingy!
StormDragon666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
First I'd like to thank you for including Hinata and the hospital in this (a bit). I can't help but dislike oneshots that take place in a small setting like one room or on a park bench or something, because small settings like that act like such limiters, especially in romance stories. You can't have a successful satisfying love sitting on a park bench unless the author is some kind of literary genius.

As a fangirl I applaud Sasori's behavior which can only be described as "M" (licks lips) and as a writer I give you creative points for the Japanese title...though knowing what it meant would be nice too. Creative points as well for Sasori's note on "some things are best preserved". A perfect Sasori quote. That's about as in-character for him as you can get.

Some criticism to be offered was that the paragraphs for this were all one or two lines long so that they didn't actually look much like paragraphs. But this is easily fixed. I'd say "keep writing" if this wasn't a oneshot contest.

(Study up for that permit test. Don't be like StormDragon6 and fail twice before getting it.)
kawaiiXD chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
omge that was so cute

sasori is soo smoking hot ! i would collapse if someguy as hot as him kissed me omg. gosh sakura is so lucky

hahaha anyway this was a good one lol very sweet yosh keep writing!
Annabelinda Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
So far, yours is one of my favorites! I have always had a soft spot for the Sasori Sakura couple, and your romance didn't make me cringe either. It was extremely well written, and I enjoyed it profusely, it was definitely worth the read, definitely worth the read. I might just have to go check out more of your stuff!

I have to say, I'm kind of surprised you did a Sasori Sakura, I wasn't expecting that from anybody. Of course, people keep coming up with the weirdest couples for this contest, did a really good job with the couple, I don't think many could have done better.
ValencianaAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/17/2009! this was amazing! I really wishit wasn't a one short! Its really good! sigh! I can just imagine what will happen next! SIGH! it was really good!