Reviews for Unspoken
The Calling chapter 2 . 3/6
Awww
crzykittyfangirl chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
so adorable, wish moments like this could happen more often in the anime
unfaithfullchild chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
Adorable.
marmaroth chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I just wanted to say that even though this story hasn't been updated for a long time, I'm so, so glad it's still up here. Inuyasha was one of my first anime and though your stories for other pairings are also beautiful, sometimes I want to just "go back to the beginning." Inuyasha is, after all, a love story. And with all the crack pairings and AU fics on this site- including your great ones, I might add-it's nice to take a break and revisit what the series was really about.

I also wanted to mention that my favorite part of this entire story is...the summary. Odd, I know, and I'm not saying that the rest of it isn't wonderful! It's just that, in light of how much time has passed since Inuyasha began and ended, the feelings that the summary conveys-of returning to the true heart of the story, the innocent perfection of Inuyasha and Kagome's love-really touches my heart. Just reading it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you for it :)
always-kh chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
it's interesting but easy to understand how out of place he'd feel with and about things of the modern era that had never even occurred to me. really well done.
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
silly inu yasha!
Anil Pheonix chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Arrrrggggg more please!
Azhwi chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
*cuddles Inuyasha* I had forgotten how this story went. Still find it as sweet and endearing as the first time I read it. 3
seikkyokuka chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
I love that you make Inuyasha out to be more innocent than most fanfics do (not that those aren't good too). It's refreshing :-)
Aloever chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
This was very sweet!
Applesareyummy chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
Awww! I love when he takes care of her! He's so sweet! :3
Applesareyummy chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I love this chapter. It brings on a whole new picture and light whenever Inu transforms his sword. It's like a little "I love you" in every episode. :3
Lyllithe chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
You are a gifted story teller and writer. I have read and reread your stories and I still love them to pieces. Please never stop writing, reading your work makes me happy!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
Aww...cute!
DreamBeamz chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
He is learning. So sweet. :)