Reviews for Unspoken
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
lol"" Splish Splash i was taking a bath...""
Blueberry Babe chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
::smirk::
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
::big smile::
Silent Scribe chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Good chapter, though I think you need to proof it over once more. Kagome's name was left out in the sentence that she mutters, "I'm nothing special." And I think there should also be a question mark after, "...why couldn't Miroku?"

Nonetheless, truly enjoyed the portrayal of the overall theme. You've got a knack for Inuyasha's character and it's good to see that he really does care for Kagome's "training." ;)
Leni chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
*loves* aw!

/“D’you... like it better?” /

It's so rare for him to show ny hesitancy. I just LOVED this one. Well, this was the last of it. Not forgive me while I go check your profile and then move on to properly stalk you on LJ.

Ta!
Leni chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Aw. And so the story starts... Nice peek into Inuyasha's thoughts! Poor Kagome, too, those were bad days for her.
Leni chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
I'm really impressed at how you bring the best out of canon, and add details to it that make it even better. After the fact that IY *unthinkingly* headed straight for Kagome, I love the bit about him being unnerved by the pipes.

They're really lost in each other's worlds, huh?
Leni chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
I seriously need to watch this ep. I see to skip it every time! Very sweet and quite IC. me likes. :)
Leni chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
/ He just wished the brat didn’t try to make it sound like he was going places Inuyasha wanted to be./

*snerk* Sounds like Shippou alright!

Nice way to introduce the libido factor to the InuKag equation. That hanyou never had a chance. :P
Leni chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
THere's not enough about Inuyasha and Shippou getting along with Kagome (or Sango) forcing the issue. Thanks for this!
Leni chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
/He never knew those few syllables could carry so much nuance… or that one girl could have so many moods./

Poor confused male. *grins* This was so sweet!
Leni chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
For some reason, this brought tears to my eyes. And not the part about Inuyasha's past, but the very last bit, where he forces himself to adapt. Just so.. him.
Leni chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Oh, this is so sweet! I love that it stays unresolved, as Inuyasha and Kagome are constantly reading each other wrong in canon.

Now I'll have to read the other 9!
Skyrere chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I adore your work.

this was a wonderful short.

Simply wonderful.