Reviews for Unspoken
Leni chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
For some reason, this brought tears to my eyes. And not the part about Inuyasha's past, but the very last bit, where he forces himself to adapt. Just so.. him.
Leni chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Oh, this is so sweet! I love that it stays unresolved, as Inuyasha and Kagome are constantly reading each other wrong in canon.

Now I'll have to read the other 9!
Skyrere chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I adore your work.

this was a wonderful short.

Simply wonderful.
antyem13 chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
This makes me smile. :D
Angelicatt chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Thinking one as being special or not is just like beauty, it differs from person to person...the eye of the beholder, as it were. No one wants to hear someone say that they aren't even if that's what they think of themselves.
Skyrere chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
so sweet.
roseredautumn chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
aww, so sweet. I love your style
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this was good to read
antyem13 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
This makes me smile. Thank you for writing it.
Suelias chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Aw. I've missed this so much! Well, actually I've missed you. Ok. I know you've updated your other stories somehow frequently, but the thing is that Unspoken and Unexpected are my most favorite fics ever! In other words, I like them better :P

What can I say? Inuyasha's vulnerability was just spot on. It's amazing how he can keep on loving and hoping for the best, yet waiting for worst. It was beautiful.

Thank you! Thank you for updating!

SparklingSnowfall chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
This is a sweet story. Your take on Inuyasha's mind makes him endearing, and I'm sure that it is closer to the truth than many stories. _ I love the detail. So few words, but they say so much.
LadyBetriz chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
This was wonderful! You always amaze me with how much emotion you can pack into 250 words alone!
Ayjah chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
aww poor insecure Inuyasha!
iNuQTpIe chapter 9 . 1/27/2010