Reviews for Unspoken
Angelicatt chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Thinking one as being special or not is just like beauty, it differs from person to person...the eye of the beholder, as it were. No one wants to hear someone say that they aren't even if that's what they think of themselves.
Skyrere chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
so sweet.
roseredautumn chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
aww, so sweet. I love your style
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this was good to read
antyem13 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
This makes me smile. Thank you for writing it.
Suelias chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Aw. I've missed this so much! Well, actually I've missed you. Ok. I know you've updated your other stories somehow frequently, but the thing is that Unspoken and Unexpected are my most favorite fics ever! In other words, I like them better :P

What can I say? Inuyasha's vulnerability was just spot on. It's amazing how he can keep on loving and hoping for the best, yet waiting for worst. It was beautiful.

Thank you! Thank you for updating!

SparklingSnowfall chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
This is a sweet story. Your take on Inuyasha's mind makes him endearing, and I'm sure that it is closer to the truth than many stories. _ I love the detail. So few words, but they say so much.
LadyBetriz chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
This was wonderful! You always amaze me with how much emotion you can pack into 250 words alone!
Ayjah chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
aww poor insecure Inuyasha!
iNuQTpIe chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Aw... This is sweet... I like it. ]]
xxangel221xx chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
thanks for updating :)

that was so sweet!
rowdysgirl chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Forthy, why is it that one chapter from you is more satisfying than 2 chapters from anyone else? You always manage to touch my heart and make me see an aspect of these characters that I haven't seen before.

I did see one thing in this chapter:

Inuyasha stared at the raindrops drumming against [against] the window.

And I re-read the other chapters again and found this in Chapter 7:

He carefully [leaning] leaned his sword against the wall beside the door,

And that will make this perfect!

Dragon Ashes chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
This is one of those stories so absolutely cute, they're beyond words. Therefore, I resort to emoticons:

:-) ;-D

...and the like.

Thanks, and keep up the good work! May you always enjoy writing even more than we reviewers enjoy reading!
Crystal Twilight chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Aww. Cute.
foreshadowing chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
ah inu, he's so darn loveable. this just brightened up my day. great work!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »