Reviews for Unspoken
Ayjah chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
Aw reflex!
mountainflower chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I laughed till i was hurting, fantastic chapter.
iNuQTpIe chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Aw... This was kinda cute... In a hilarious way... XD So good to get another chapter! Thank you kindly!
katara Y.O.U chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
i really like this chapter its funny and it had a little sweetness to it
horseygurl89 chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
poor inuyasha! i always thought they should have put more scenes with him dealing with the modern world. he seemed to adapt to it awfully well in both the manga and the anime.

also love the idea of Kagome being his "safe spot". i completely agree. it would explain how he always seems to dose off in her room. since it is covered in her scent and he admitted that he likes her scent, maybe her room is comforting to him. anyways just a thought!

great job!
Princess Lucky Fire chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
please continue, this is a really good story, or whatever it is.
xxangel221xx chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
this one was funny :) the ending was sweet!
Aryndiel chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I loved every minute of this one! Poor Inuyasha had such a hard day.
Crystal Twilight chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Good work. I liked it.
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I LOVE this story.I adored the sweetness and simplicity of their relationship in the my opinion it made their love really pure and didnt need words to express their feelings even to was that way they stood by eachother ,encouraged ,protected was ofcourse way before all that nonsensical guilt and angst got in the had a sweetness i never saw in ,keep up the good work.
Suelias chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
That anime episode is one of my favorites.

In my opinion, that was the time the unbreakable bond between the main characters was established. And you put it into words beautifully.

I applaud you
Ayjah chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
aw the power of love :)
Salome Sensei chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Love that final line. Indeed, strength even in - or especially in vulnerability. A key lesson of the ficlet and the manga.
betstar chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
wow, how can you work on SO MANY stories at once? if i were you i would be all jumbled xD

Great job on the chapter~ D
antyem13 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I always knew Inu had a little perv in him. I somehow find it extremely funny that he didn't mean to peep but ended up doing the exact thing that he intended to prevent, irony, in this case, is funny as hell.

The one and only strangeness.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »