Reviews for Unspoken
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Aw so sweet, very eye-opening :)
Ranuel chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Lovely! I don't think I've seen the angle that it was then that Inu understood Kagome wanted to be his friend before.
ardy1 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Excellent.

Even human boys playing the hero are torn between their own normal sexual development and societal judgments upon the desires engendered thereby. I like how you've made Inu less animalistic and more a thinking being (kinda like his brother's infatuation with his own superiority as a product primarily of his physical prowess and his own self-awareness. The manga doesn't give us much to suggest that Sessh is actually that much smarter than anyone else - he's just lived longer and profited via experience).

Raw intelligence without education is difficult to portray, but I think that is exactly what we have in Inuyasha, and what you're doing very well with here. My applause.
horseygurl89 chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
i love these short little insights into the life of Inuyasha and Kagome! They are soo cute and true! keep up the good work! love it love it!
natasha99 chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
cute!
iNuQTpIe chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aw... Cute... :D
Ziggimaguagua chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aww... so sweet _
Saholia chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aw-too cute! I'm glad they got that out of the way :)
katara Y.O.U chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
aw!
Saholia chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Lol-poor Inuyasha! I liked it!
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
haha, adorable :) This sounds like it will lead to fun!
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
he has seen her bathing, he has seen her being marinated in sake - but it's the tease- the little glimpses of the forbidden through the bubbles and the swirling mist.

-like a glimpse of the ankle was titillating in the nineteenth century.
Suelias chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Ups?

And the poor guy was worried before because he'd have to use kid's shampoo.

Loved it!
Ayjah chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
lol poor Inuyasha never had a chance!
dangitsesshomaru chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Whew! Inuyasha is a good perv lol
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »