Reviews for Unspoken
antyem13 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I always knew Inu had a little perv in him. I somehow find it extremely funny that he didn't mean to peep but ended up doing the exact thing that he intended to prevent, irony, in this case, is funny as hell.

The one and only strangeness.
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Aw so sweet, very eye-opening :)
Ranuel chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Lovely! I don't think I've seen the angle that it was then that Inu understood Kagome wanted to be his friend before.
ardy1 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Excellent.

Even human boys playing the hero are torn between their own normal sexual development and societal judgments upon the desires engendered thereby. I like how you've made Inu less animalistic and more a thinking being (kinda like his brother's infatuation with his own superiority as a product primarily of his physical prowess and his own self-awareness. The manga doesn't give us much to suggest that Sessh is actually that much smarter than anyone else - he's just lived longer and profited via experience).

Raw intelligence without education is difficult to portray, but I think that is exactly what we have in Inuyasha, and what you're doing very well with here. My applause.
horseygurl89 chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
i love these short little insights into the life of Inuyasha and Kagome! They are soo cute and true! keep up the good work! love it love it!
natasha99 chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
cute!
iNuQTpIe chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aw... Cute... :D
Ziggimaguagua chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aww... so sweet _
Saholia chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Aw-too cute! I'm glad they got that out of the way :)
katara Y.O.U chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
aw!
Saholia chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Lol-poor Inuyasha! I liked it!
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
haha, adorable :) This sounds like it will lead to fun!
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
he has seen her bathing, he has seen her being marinated in sake - but it's the tease- the little glimpses of the forbidden through the bubbles and the swirling mist.

-like a glimpse of the ankle was titillating in the nineteenth century.
Suelias chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Ups?

And the poor guy was worried before because he'd have to use kid's shampoo.

Loved it!
Ayjah chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
lol poor Inuyasha never had a chance!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »