Reviews for Unspoken
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love the imagery in this story already :)
kittykritik chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very colorful words, as usual. I'm honored to read more.

mew...
HeidiBax chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
very sweet )
A Mughal Princess chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lol. stalker inuyasha, but this piece is so sweet.

Your writing is captivating as usual. Although I've never reviewed any of your stories before I love every single one that I have read. Also, you have managed to make me fall in love with InuKag once again. I'd been too enthralled by SessKag and had ended up completely ignoring our dog-eared fluffy.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very nicely written new story! :)
Moeyjo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Cute . I'm looking forward to more chapters, InuKag is still my favorite pairing :-)
Suelias chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
You’re giving us their whole romantic story from your point of view. . .

I’m so happy!

It’s so Inuyasha to take importance in the things that aren’t every day happenings. And we all know he’ll never see Kagome as one of those every day happenings.

It was a perfect beginning.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was a very soft and beautiful beginning. I look forward to reading more. w
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
YEAH!
LordRandallsLady chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Yay! A new story! **cheers enthusiastically**

I'm loving it already, but I'm a sucker for our doggie-eared friend and his romance with Kags.

Looking forward to more :).
RosieB chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
:) You're keeping busy!

And I'm thrilled, of course. Fabulous beginning. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
reassurance that she was real- one believes that even in canon, he would have most probably stopped by occasionally; unbeknownst to anyone else- just to make sure. even though he more than likely secretly welcomes and relishes her acceptance and affection, i could imagine him waiting for the other shoe to drop (normal for one who has had to live with abuse and intolerance).
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19