Reviews for Unspoken
rainandpetals chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love the way you right! The language, the style, the characterization, the descriptions, the inner thoughts! Pity you don't right more of canon pairings!
ThoseRandomTigers chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
It's an insightful chunk of drabbles.
Violetcarson chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
You write InuYasha so perfectly gruff! XD
Ayjah chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
Love the internal dialogue on this one - he grew up so much with her!
madmiko chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Ah! Perfect! I don't read much Inuyasha/Kagome anymore, having moved on to a love for alternate pairings, but this piece reminds me of my original feelings for this couple. I think the manga would have benefited from this kind of insight into Inuyasha's thoughts. A moment like this goes a long way. Thanks for sharing!
juju84 chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Aw, that was so sweet! I love your Inuyasha!

There aren't enough good InuKag stories without to much OOC or poinltess smut overload! So thank you for this!
TickleTheToast chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
Wow. To all of it. I love how deep you get into Inuyasha's head, and how much SENSE it makes! Besides that, you're just an amazing writer. :) Sorry I can't offer something better than that; constructive criticism has escaped me. BRILLIANT WORK.

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
No. He refused to take it, not because he's weak, but because he's so strong as he is. It seems that's all I really have to say. Good work, hon!
Inali Grimalkin chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
As usual your stories are wonderful and I especially love when you write Inuyasha and Kagome (though you've opened my eyes to the possibility of Sesshomaru and Kagome given the right circumstances.) I hope you write more and would love you to pieces if you finished 'Froth'.
Suelias chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Aw. That was so heart-melting.
WritingRin chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Yay, you're back, Forthy! Haven't read from you in a while-missed ya!

D'aww! This was really sweet. It's true, he doesnt nee the jewel any more. Did the group realize he was protecting them out there in the shadows?
Garota Inu 2 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Getting cutter by the chapters *-*
Fenikkusuken chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
This was a nice treat for a Sunday afternoon.
mega.natural chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
awwww *w*
Viking Eggplant chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
So fantastic. I really love your characterization of InuYasha here!
278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »