Reviews for Unspoken
DreamBeamz chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
So sweet and precious! :)
therentyoupay chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Love this! :)
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
I'm reminded of my own friends who refuse to make a clear decision. Highly irritating, actually. That boy is so sweet sometimes...
Ayjah chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Awww Inuyasha snuggles...
Crystal Twilight chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
This made me smile. : )
Suelias chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
He he he. I knew he wouldn’t stay out

I wonder if you intentionally wrote ‘Don’t she know’? I’m aware that Inuyasha’s grammar is not the best – just like mine – so, it probably was intentional… just checking.
Suelias chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Oh my! I can’t believe I missed this update!

I’m amazed of your ability to portray Inuyasha’s feelings so well that they become almost a tangible thing. Lovely.

And now I know how to say ‘molinete’ in English.

Thank you!
erlallosta chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
haha, I loved this episode in the anime! I am glad you made a story out of this...imagining naked IY in the bathroom *blushing*
ShahzysAngelette chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
And you even write my favorite pairing beautifully. :D Gosh, this is so nice.

Cute chapter!
Azhwi chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Awww! I had forgotten how sweet canon is.

Lovely update, thank you!
Skyrere chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
nice. :)
Tawnyfur chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
xD Inuyasha's so adorable when he's in love . . . and denial. It's really sweet to see his affections for Kagome develop; his gruff, yet somehow fiercely loving manner has always intrigued me. And then there's moments like this where he displays his little quirks and I can't help but smile.

Very sweet, well-written moments here! Excellent work.
Seinakyou chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
No more Phantom Reviewering for me!

I decided, finally, that this was just too cute not to give you praise for, so here you are! I give the most glowing of praise, because you're sooooooo awesome and all this is sooooooo cute!
Ulam chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
aww, these drabbles are short, but so sweet & touching, love it :}.
inuyashaloverr chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
Though I don't say it enough, I just wanted to let you know just how much I love what you share with us. Thankies Much!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »