Reviews for Unspoken
Skyrere chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
what an awesome way for him to admit his feelings. XD

but a cop out non the less...

You don't know what you got... Till it's go-o-o-o-one!
rowdysgirl chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
"Silver and gold and the power to protect." That is such a lovely sentence, it says so much about Inuyasha. I also love the allusion that when he draws his sword and it transforms, he's declaring his feelings for Kagome. You offer such beautiful insight into his character.

There was just this one phrase that didn't ring true:

There was no escaping the curse of being a half-blood['s curse]

I would delete the part in brackets, it is repetitive.
laughcuzitsfun chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I normally don't like Inu/Kag pairing fics, but this is great. :D
DreamBeamz chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Precious! :)
rowdysgirl chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
You write this right in your readers' hearts.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Oh no! That one resulted in utter chaos, if I'm not mistaken. I think half the time he's just clueless when he screws up. This is something tangible, so he knows it's wrong, but he's not very clear on the convoluted workings of a woman's mind, and thus doesn't know better. Poor sap.
iNuQTpIe chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Lol... Inu's so cute when he's guilty... XD
natasha99 chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
aw, so cute!
katara Y.O.U chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
wow :D gooo inuyasha! XD he's learning
Skyrere chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
I adore this one... How wonderfully sweet.
Talent2max chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
It's amazing, just the right words from a hanyou's mouth can make me squeal. I must thank you again for taking up the helm of Inuyasha's interpreter. It musn't be an easy task.
Suelias chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Aw, he’s the bravest. His mother would be so proud of him!

Great job!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Hm, it's not what I'm usually into but it is good. I shall continue to read this series, and I applaud that you stick close to the original story as well. I gives you love.
antyem13 chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
It makes me smile.
Ranuel chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
I really like how you use Inu's little slip to bring out how much he treasures the sort of ordinary moments with Kagome that someone else might take for granted instead of an excuse for angst.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »