Reviews for Unspoken
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
It's fun to imagine what being inside Inuyasha's head is like. Though it always makes me want to just give him a hug for being left out of so many things for being hanyou. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
I love how you can make something so simple like rain amazing! :)
Flali-Chan chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
AW! This is adorable.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Yays! More InuYasha/Kagome fluff! Happy! I like this series, so please keep updating.
presleybue chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
awsome chapter.
presleybue chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
awsome chapter.
WritingRin chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Aww, nice ending! The last paragraph tied everything together and made me feel like this chapter was worth reading!
iNuQTpIe chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Aww... Cute... ) Vut Inu screwed up... As usual... XD
LadyBetriz chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
I loved this! Inuyasha's logic is quite adorable! The hanyou makes a good point however, they both have gotten so used to each other, but not in the -I'm bored of you- kind of way, but in the -I'm so comfortable around you I forget how complicated and crazy our lives are- way. Once again, I love how you find the small things and point them out. Those little things that mean a whole lot, but we overlook.

I enjoyed Miroku in this as well. D He always stands to make me remember that for the most part Kagome and Inuyasha are in the feudal era and things are *different*. I guess it's because Inuyasha can travel through the Well that I forget.
LC Rose chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Now that was just plain freakin' sweet. In fact, I'm over here dying from the fluffiness. Darn you, you stuffer of fluff! :) I really enjoyed it, nonetheless. This is a death I welcome.
Chickka chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Aw Inuyasha's sweet.

Misunderstood - He's just shy and not good with words.
Esmooria chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Aww, this made me smile! :) I love the last sentence especially! And the way you described Kagome's blending in/standing out. And..well, just all of it! :D
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
very nice.. all of them.. just like usual. :) thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
ahh
Ayjah chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
I love that explanation of the idea "nothing special"
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »