Reviews for A Change of Heart
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 25 . 4/25
Are you kidding me? So she acts like a whore and gets the happy ending? Just like that. No consequences no nothing?
bellawu chapter 10 . 3/15
my 2nd time reading this :)
Sarah Amin chapter 15 . 2/18
No offence , she's a selfish bitch .. She's stringing both guys along , even after she's realized she's in love with Edward and he loves her as well .. She's using mike to get over her guilt ..
umcutie chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
loved it! you're the first author that has actually made me hate bella
snoopylover60 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
This is a great story! Loved it!
snoopylover60 chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Wow... they are all three going to be hurt before its over..
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
I feel so bad for Edward.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Love the story but, ugh hate Bella!
bellawu chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Thanks for writing this story. The storyline are perfect. Just enough angst and also sweetness :) im sorry i could reviews every chapter. I blame my blackberry. The setting is different and some written in chinese i dont know why. Every time sent review it went blank. I had to try a few times. Anyway...love this story!
bellawu chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Ive been looking for this kind of story :) so excited she agree to going out with edward
love2readtwilght chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
First. A compliment to the author : Great writing with a smooth cohesive storyline and very good well defined plot.
Second: this Bella is a horrible person. I can't believe for the first time in over 3 years of fanfiction I was pulling for Edward to totally dump Bella! If she didn't love mike or he " was too nice" she should have divorced him.
I guess this story did what every writer hopes for their stories to do, it created a visceral reaction in a reader.

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
wooow
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
A Change of Heart has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
InLuvWithMusic chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
i love you for making this story! i am hugging you through the internet:)
InLuvWithMusic chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
heard about this story from me friend and I love it :)