Reviews for A Change of Heart
Bambii25 chapter 12 . 1/2
He couldn't have slept with that many women. He has to be exaggerating. That's physically impossible unless it's short and he doesn't sleep at all and it's all he does.
That Girl chapter 25 . 5/29/2015
I loved your story, but I would love it even more if you wrote more chapters. ( It's just a suggestion. )
That Girl chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Woah! The Drama! I love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I love it
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 25 . 4/25/2015
Are you kidding me? So she acts like a whore and gets the happy ending? Just like that. No consequences no nothing?
bellawu chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
my 2nd time reading this :)
Sarah Amin chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
No offence , she's a selfish bitch .. She's stringing both guys along , even after she's realized she's in love with Edward and he loves her as well .. She's using mike to get over her guilt ..
umcutie chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
loved it! you're the first author that has actually made me hate bella
snoopylover60 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
This is a great story! Loved it!
snoopylover60 chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Wow... they are all three going to be hurt before its over..
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
I feel so bad for Edward.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Love the story but, ugh hate Bella!
bellawu chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Thanks for writing this story. The storyline are perfect. Just enough angst and also sweetness :) im sorry i could reviews every chapter. I blame my blackberry. The setting is different and some written in chinese i dont know why. Every time sent review it went blank. I had to try a few times. Anyway...love this story!
bellawu chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Ive been looking for this kind of story :) so excited she agree to going out with edward
love2readtwilght chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
First. A compliment to the author : Great writing with a smooth cohesive storyline and very good well defined plot.
Second: this Bella is a horrible person. I can't believe for the first time in over 3 years of fanfiction I was pulling for Edward to totally dump Bella! If she didn't love mike or he " was too nice" she should have divorced him.
I guess this story did what every writer hopes for their stories to do, it created a visceral reaction in a reader.

Thanks for sharing.