Reviews for The Kolkhoz Kitty
eglgrl365 chapter 9 . 1/21
The roll of cat and mouse has reversed. LOL
ahappygoat chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
oh my w this was so cute! i love kitty Russia and that Lithuania was so loving to the cat. he does totally seem like a cat person... great story!
Harrenwolf chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
So adorable! I love the plot and and fluffiness ;3
Kolko Braginski chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
So... Fricking... Cute! It's so cute I'm going to explode!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
LOL
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
THAT'S ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
He is an awesome villain:)
Senaira chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
So cute! You're right, Prussia does make an awesome villain :)
Atlantis chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I most definitely loved the ending Who knew little bruder could be so playful? :3
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
:) hilarious !
angelsbabyinsanity chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I loved this story! The ending was cute, too! And you had me worried last chappie! I thought he would die! Grr, you... Also, this somewhat reminds me of beaty and the beast. This pairing in whole does... Uhm, well, sorry for my... babblying...
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
D'aw. :)
Aarosha chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Admittedly, I'm new to this pairing, but I enjoyed having this be the first fic I read of it. Well done.
Jolkona123 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
RUSSIA CAT :)
roughdiamond5 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Well done indeed! Exceedingly cute, and I felt that everyone was quite in character.

There were only two concerns that I had (and I assure you now that my main reason for reviewing is not to point them out, but to thank you for a good story). The first is that I couldn't figure out the Baltics' exact motive for wanting to know where Russia is. I felt that the whole "it's a big threat if such a powerful one of us is missing" concept could have been explained a bit more fully.

My second concern is a poor word choice: in chapter 7, Germany asks what kind of "nuisance" his brother is getting himself into, when I think that a better word would have been "trouble" or even "shenanigans". A "nuisance" is what Prussia is, not what Prussia does. (I love Prussia too - I'm only saying for the sake of language.)

Honestly, though, that was the only error I saw in the entire story, and that wasn't even spelling or grammar. This was a far better-done story than a lot that I've seen, not only in this fandom but anywhere. Not to mention that I got a great glimpse into the Baltics' relationship, which I don't see a lot. And I do love Russia's particular form of revenge. You've done an excellent job, in short.

And Russia is such a cute kitty!