Reviews for The Blackest Ink
lemonxlime15 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
By anychance has this story been adopted? If it has would you please send me a link, thank you in advanced :)
Midoriori chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
um shouldn't the clans be fighting over who will get to marry Harry, because that is a big boost to the hyuuga clan...and why would the wizards agree to it; they would be giving up what could be their strongest wizard, the last Potter heir, the defeater of moldyshorts...eh it's your story
Clarinetsl chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Has anyone already started to re-write it?
Slytherson chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
no please please continue this please update a bref summary time line of the plots to the end of this story idea of yours cause really this is one of a kind!
Alonger chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Damn! I liked this story! :(
Gilgamesh-666 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
like why can't harry escape or just dispose of the family.
AnnAisu chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Aww...man...and I was really hoping to see how this developed too...it was really good already...
you're not a very good writer chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
if they are so "traditional" as you veiw them, they'd have more of a grin and bear it type attitude.
holy shit chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
hinata was born in december 2 months after naruto was born. naruto was born the day his father the 4th hokage died. hinata who is 1 means naruto is 1... Zombie hokage!
saruke101 chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
awwwww man! oh well i wanna see what happens. let me know who you give it to. i wanna still follow it!
SemenDemon chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
I ask that if someone adopts this story that you update another chapter containing the new author's name, so we can read the new version without having to look through all the Naruto/HP crossovers. Thanks in advance ).
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
To be honest I'm surprised about you put this on hiatus sense the story and pairing are rare and beliveable
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
I'm sorry to hear that you've put this story up for adoption as I highly enjoyed reading it. I would like to request though that you update this story when someone does adopt it so that I can still read the story, please.
Garbouw Deark chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Update soon!
Oxymironic chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
The more I read, the more I'm like what's the point. There's a seemingly lack of plot.