Reviews for Watcher of the Woods
Number Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Oh! That was stunning!
I love tales with ancient Elves of the first wakening, lingering guardians of that which once was and they love. These old and wise folk of a time long gone, still roaming, stil watching, the wells of history ever deepening as the Ages roll on; I love these beautiful stories!
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Oh, I would have loved to see the reaction of the others after Merry brought them to the hiding place Emalrion talked about... and their reaction after understanding that Merry is now definitely changed...
Well, it should not be xD
Thanks for sharing your story.
Ebenbild
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was a fun story to read. I think it was well written and had a good plot. Ja.
Sayah Yuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This one-shot was great I've never even seen a angle like you have introduced in this story from the fact there would be watchers from the races that watch the forests like tree spirts is unique as well a merry being turned to one.

It would still be cool if someday you wrote a kinda one shot where the reactions to merry's change and to see legalas reation to the ancient ruins.
Jetede chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Why is it that I wanted the watcher to be an ancient Harry Potter who's really become the "Boy-who-lived-to-be-immortal-and-the-Master-of-Death"

I think it'll be interesting to read a continuation of this story if so :D
Ysarose chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was brilliant! Thank you for sharing!

~ Miss.
Keldae chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, this was good story! I really liked it! Kudos!

/Xaja
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
haha hay when u dissapear into ur own world during ur teachers lessons disapear for me to because i cant, it so angers me but unless i have nothing else to consintrate on i cant enter my world, it so gay, but anyway i loved this funky story it rox
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I like this. I wouldn't mind seeing something short of everyone's reaction to Merry's adventure, as well as Legolas's reaction to the old palace. Just a thought. Very good
LadyWolfRider chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow I love this,it is a wonderful read. I am a little sad you are not going to continue it though, is there any chance of a sequal eventully.