Reviews for Jurisdiction
CynicAlb chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Good story. You created a believable creature and character with appropriate nuance for the case.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Hey! I've been reading and enjoying all of your Sanctuary fics. You have a great grasp of the characters and your abnormals are fascinating.

I just wanted to comment on something I've noticed in several of your stories; there's a drug-consciousness that makes me think that you're in a medical field? Which is cool, if something is in your field of expertise it is sensible to use that knowledge. But in some cases, like at the beginning of this chapter, it reads a bit like a commercial. I kind of expected Magnus to turn to the camera and give it a thumbs-up at the end. :P

But again, that's a relatively minor quibble. I continue to enjoy your stories. :D
Hidden Relevance chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Dude I would never have expected to find any Joe-centric fics, but I gotta say, now I wish I could find more! Love the look through the eyes of someone truly mundane here. We get the fearful perspective as well as the wonder and the strangeness. Very cool. Now off to read the sequel!
Manic Penguin chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I just have to ask-did you get the name Aleka Pappas from the Stargate director Alex Pappas, or is that just a coincidence?

Loving the Joe!fic so far; Kavan Smith is amazing and I hope he's in the back half of Season 2.
Eternal Density chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I like your use of the term 'typicals'
Eternal Density chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Helen talking about Ashley and Henry like that was both priceless and so classic Helen. ha!
kira66 chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
IS there going to be a follow up? I think that'd be niffy!
Suse B chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
And *this* is why I don't like religion brought into stories. The Bible *is* a book of love, but it doesn't *say or condone* what that pastor just did. And even the NT is clear on that point. As well as many others.
Suse B chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nice start!

I'm not so sure Will would be quite so forward with the information, but it does move the story.

:S Using the term superpower reminded me of what Ben B said his place on the SG-1 team was "Mitchell's superpower is getting beat up." :(

Also Will mentioned his ability to make connections. I thought that was developed - self-taught at a young age. He's not an abnormal. At least I hope not... I *can* be learned,though I'd imagine the effectivenes of an adult learning it - after the thought processes are set - would be lessened.

Enjoying the story. :) Well-beta'd.
trecebo chapter 16 . 7/1/2009
What a delightful (and somewhat creepy) read. You played Joe well as a character (go Kavan!).

So, was the Perry for Admiral Perry, or The Fridge? And Commissioner Grayson? At that name, I immediately thought of Barbara Gordon Grayson (wishful thinking, but hey!) which could be totally off...

Thanks for such a great story.