Reviews for The Confessional
kneon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great story good luck with the contest.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OMG that was frickin awesome! i found it to be so hilarious with edwards inner monologue just frickin hilarious you are so funny! The chapter is very enjoyable and to finish with a very nice lemon! Absolutely terrific writing! Good luck with the competition!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really enjoyed Popeward very much, I found his "frustrations" quite amusing and loved his inner monolgue Oh! and the name Bella gave the cat that was another that cracked me up! Thanks 4 writing...
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow! That was so sinful! ;) And quite hot! I really enjoyed your story!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Who would have thought that a cute little nun having sex with the Pope would be so hot? Must be because it is Edward and Bella. :) Enjoyed it.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Enjoyed Popeward...naughty naughty Pope!

Edward "Casanova" Cullen, "Call me Edward"...this guy is the shit! Nunnella and her Puss E. Cat!

Being previously part of that affiliation, I found it all quite amusing.

Funny and sexy! Enjoyed your tale!

Thank you!
BittenBee chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Imma go all fangirl on you! I LOVE Popeward! I was sitting and giggling over all of his hilariously hot shot inner monologue. Casanova/Edward/Pope WIN. I burst out laughing when he said "call me Edward" shit my name is Carlo. LOL.

Bliss, this was so good, hot and humorous. Popeward's raging hard-ons in the confession booth were also fantastic. I would let him woo him with his snarky charm any day. *air kisses*
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OMG! This was awesome! LOVED IT! Wish you would continue it or write a lil bit more... but still.. just wanted to say LOVED IT!
jasper4maz chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
hi bliss its maz great story really different from what everyone is writing well from what i've read.u could even carry this story well written i so hope u do well in the votes.
Bellaflo chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I loved it! It's a different story and I think you should explore it more.. ohh the posibilities!

Are you going to continue it at some point? because I thought it was completed but I like I said.. you might be interested in pursuing it further... in any case let me know!
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
enjoyed that. and I liked how it ended.
madd29 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Good Lord that was entertaining! Good luck! (madd)
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this was fun! ) Thanks for writing it! I was glad to see that Edward wasn't a real Pope though...haha that might be a little weird! )
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Well, dear Bliss, I had to come at read this shottie of yours. Thanks for pointing me here, and for chatting last night. And best of luck with the contest!
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really enjoyed reading your story (no pun intended)...not just the lemon, which was awesomely done...but also the original plot. I'm always fond of stories in EPOV.

Terrific!