Reviews for The Confessional
Galathea82 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh I love it! Edward Pope? I would be nun in second!

Awesome one shot I hope you win!
CassieWhitlockHale chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wowie!

popeward is yummy! haha :D

i enjoyed this very muchly.

xo

Cassie
jennde chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Popeward! Loved it, Bliss.

"Call me Edward" Haha.

Well done. It really made me laugh, and the smut was really hot. Great job.
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow, i thought that was brilliant. I wasnt sure if i was going to like it when i read the summary about popeward/nunella because i think it would be an incredibly hard thing to write. But your story, with Bella being forced to become a nun by her father and Edward only being pope because he was pretending to be someone else was such an amazing idea. It did make the popeward/nunella thing so much more realistic. This is now one of my favourite stories and i will definately be voting for it. :D
Rosella Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Sin has never been so good. That was hot. I love the way you detail certain things too. Especially Edward's fight with himself over his obsession with Bella and realizing she is more than "just an itch". Well done bb.
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it. It was very hot. Note how I am incapable of long setances. However, the historical innacuricies were just too much a points. Fuck wasn't as big a swear-word back then as far as I know and cassanova edward becoming pope was a little rediculous. He could have just been a cardinal and the plot-line would have worked just as well. Hell he could have been a 'monk'.
underneaththechalkdust chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Popeward is hot!

I honestly couldn't stop giggling while reading :)

Great job and good luck in the contest!
getshorty chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was very playful and fun. I loved Popeward's inner dialogue. Nicely done Insane Bliss!
Halawia chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Okay bb, because I promised you review... and because I really loved this one shot!

I swear to god, I giggled like a maniac through a lot of it and then had to go take a cold shower at the end. There were so many parts I liked... but I giggled the most over him telling her to call him Edward and then his like... mental face palm at his name supposing to be carlo! That was major epic win.

And naughty nun Bella, pretending to be all innocent. We all knew she was hiding some lovely goodie bits under all those nunnery clothes!

Oh oh, and the kitty cat... loved the name BTW, that was fucking hilarious!

See, long review lol.

You know, now I'll never be able to go to a confessional without thinking about your story and wondering if I could get the pope to go off and make dirty with me... oh the ideas you've put into my head.

I still love your popeward, even if he is SO going to hell.

You rock, fingers crossed for you!

I'll see you in the chat

xx

hal
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Really enjoyed your story with the foul-mouthed popeward/casanova :D kind of fitting and funny, I also liked how he was accidentally elected as pope. Horny naughty Bella nun was great too ;) congrats
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I find FakePopeward hilarious. The thought of him running around the Vatican all snarky and having to pretend to be holy just amuses me for some reason. He is so going to hell.

Thanks for writing!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Many might find this blasphemous. I'm not one of them. I found it hysterical and very well written.
limona chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
loved Popeward. clever idea. :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow that was hot! Great job!
vix2020 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I have added your entry to my Age of Edward C2 as well. Please visit the Twilighted thread and post a link to your story so that readers can read there too! We're under Writing challenges! Best of luck!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »