Reviews for The Confessional
The Age of Edward chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
We have received your entry! Thank you! OMG. Can't wait to read. :) HAHA! Thank you!

Vixen1836 on behalf of The Age of Edward Contest
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
oh, this turned out great! it was light hearted and funny and very sexy at the end. for some reason i got the giggles when he asked her to call him edward, and then immediately berated himself because his name is supposed to be carlo. haha!
JLBMOctober chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOL...that's one way to get out of being a nun. *wink*

I am so proud of you for posting and doing such a great job! I totally laughed and fanned myself.

I will never go into a confessional without thinking of you again.

TT love to the 12th power!

Lolli :)
Babette12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ah, Mistress, this was wonderful! When Bella was in confession, driving him crazy with her words, I was laughing! I knew he wouldn't be able to resist for long, and am surprised he lasted as long as he did. I really loved that you made him Casanova, and had him hiding out as a Cardinal that was then voted Pope! Serves him right! Of course, I don't think Bella will continue being a nun. I hope Edward decides to come clean and run off with her!

Good luck in the contest, hon! You did an awesome job!
The Lovely MrsS chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Blasphemy!

Blasphe ME

Blasphe YOU

Blasphe everybody on fucking !

LMAO, J this was hilarious! Good luck with the contest.
Dizzygrl28 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Blissy bb, that was damn HOT! *fans self off*

I love your Popeward and his cocky attitude! Talk about karma; from prisoner to Pope, Casanova to celibacy - thank God for naughty nuns! LoL I would love to see you turn this into a story after the contest. The backstory on Edward sounds very intriguing, not to mention the complications of having relations with Sister Isabella while being a convict posing as a Pope. I really enjoyed this this! Great job!

Dizzy
beignet chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Popeward is naughty...NICE! It is really good & there are so many more places to have smexy times...the alter, the confessional, over a pew, in a crypt...Yes more please!
icecoldhamster chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow Bliss. Niice!

Popeward.. Whoa. Never thought it could be so.. Whoa.

Very nicely written! Loved it!

Well done!

-Katie

*Mwah*
OCDindeed chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great fun!

Love Popeward...You should do some more! :)
myonlyheroin chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great job! Absolutely loved it..and your popeward...would love to see more of him:) so loved it!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh IB, you pwn me with this bitch. Nunella was great, Popeward was wicked hot and that's coming from a Catholic! Good luck sweets I wish you the best in the contest!
nicnicd chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Bliss!

This was so fun babe! I loved dirty thinking Popeward! Edward "Casanova" Cullen... that made me smile.

And omgoodness, the cat named Puss E. Cat... and Nunella's stroking of it...yeah, I am still giggling over this :)

Bravo bb, I enjoyed the hell outta this.

Nic
Ruby-Red5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Mwahahahaha! First review.

Now that? HAWT! I likes me some Popeward. Liking the dash of Nunella as well.

I'm off to confession. As you know the life I lead, I may be some time. Here's hoping my priest is Edward-like. However, he'll probably end up being Eric-like. *Le sigh*

Fingers crossed for the voting

TT's forever!

Rubes xoxoxoxoxox a dirty hug
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4