Reviews for Another Chance
lunaatje123 chapter 16 . 19h ago
Thank you for the story! I always enjoy your fics.
Megumi Namikaze chapter 16 . 3/1
This is my fourth time reading this and it makes me cry every time. I think that even though the Naruto, Shikamaru, and Gaara of this story are incredibly sad and haunted that they will get their chance to be happy for real. I hope this time's young Naruto gets to have loved ones and bonds like his older counterpart without them dying and everything. I love this story thanks for writing it.
ChildOfDivinity chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
To anyone who reads this. Go back and read the last chapter with To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra playing. It fits so perfectly and it made me cry a bit. This whole story was beautifully written and I truly enjoyed reading it. I applaud the author for such a well written bit of literature be it fanfiction or not. Truly wonderful. Five stars. thank you for the pleasure reading this has brought to me.
rose.thapi chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
I just wanted to say that you are twisted in your heard to have written this you know
Kikise chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Love it...
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Hell yea thats what I call a story I freaking loved it
MollyEvens chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
it sounds ok but really a pony tail REALLY? lol
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Hehe this is an awesome story.
G4M3RGUR1 chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
I love this story :-D
iafaS chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Sooooo, it's up to our imagination on what happened to little Naruto?
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
wow that's cool! But that may made the three find out his secret!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
wait...buying a house? They are living together? Wat's going on?!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
i love the start! You got everyone in character! nice! :) ill be looking forward to the rest
Christinelovbooks chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS I CANNOT BELIEVE I DID NOT SEE THIS MOST YOUTHFUL AMAZINGNESS FILLED STORY IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE OF FANFICTION! I was like woo hoo! Then yeah! Then sobbing, and that last part when Kyuubi came back, I was like OMG!
I just wanna say that this is one hell of a story, and it greatly enjoyed it!
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
This is a different take on time travel. Most often the time travelers' bodies also revert to their youthful self. I want to see what you plan to do with them.