Reviews for Another Chance
lara5170 chapter 16 . 1/28
I have enjoyed reading this but I wish there was more
darccarl chapter 1 . 1/19
I really like it. The first fic I read which Konohamaru as hokage. And not too romantic.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 16 . 11/28/2018
huh.
ChocoDanish chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
who or what made them travel back? seriously what happened to mini naruto? was he erased? replaced?
Marie-S-Raven chapter 16 . 7/29/2018
Thanks for the story!
clover cat Klee chapter 16 . 7/8/2018
ooooh, this was just... OMG, this. I'm kinda speechless. I love it, I love how they have been changed by what happened, and how this going back in time gave them space to heal a bit, but without them suddenly staying in Konoha in a "and they lived on happily" kind of way. This is way more fitting. Especially going and taking care of young Naruto:3
fleetfox791 chapter 16 . 4/20/2018
This was a beautiful fic! I enjoyed it immensely... It made me laugh, cry, rage, and smile. Good job
why chapter 11 . 3/1/2018
couldn't she have thought Shiroi was Naruto's father...
Cheska chapter 16 . 2/13/2018
this is one of those fanfics you can reread over and over again.
purplejemrain chapter 16 . 12/31/2017
this is really good i'm glad i stumbled on this gem! i nearly cried on some parts but i love it all the same.

if i were to rate it i would give it a 10/10
Helily chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
I can hardly believe I have not read one of your Naruto fanfics till now. Tiro, darling, thank you. I highly enjoyed this cute friendship story. Even the harrowing parts. Also, two Itachis (sort of). Yay! Heheheheh, that was fun. Would have loved to see more of Itachi but I could understand the focus on Gaara, Shika, and Naruto.
Best wishes with your current project!
Kibo Oto chapter 16 . 10/30/2017
I just... I'm not one to get emotional, but this story hit a cord in my soul. It is now forever embedded in my memory. Thank you for this.
tenshiakuma14 chapter 16 . 9/25/2017
Really loved it. Enjoyed it very much and the fact that you complete it was a HUGE bonus!
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Zela Night chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
A really good read.
Flamarow chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
The ending to the fight with Madara was really weird to me but I think I understand how Naruto managed to drain his chakra. I just found the method for actually winning was done that way. Of course, it is a bit typical to leave the person on deaths door just before the resolution isn't it? :P

You kind of left out the reason Gaara is the only one that supposedly earned Naruto's kindness as I can't think of anything canon Gaara did for Naruto... Oh well, AU Gaara was probably awesome and I accept that.

I really enjoyed the reunion with young Naruto though I'm extremely disappointed that the trio didn't get labeled the "Heroes of Konoha" and get widely accepted... Oh well, at least the young Naruto gets a happy ending and all the Konoha rookies lived.