Reviews for Another Chance
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 16 . 10/5
THAT... WAS... AMAZING! I loved it so much and really wish this was the actual story line... or at least a spin off show... I just don't have the words to tell you how much I loved it.

Keep up the good work :)
Kakashi lover chapter 16 . 10/2
It was nice specially the shadow demon one
Sekirei no 109 chapter 16 . 9/29
A very beatiful story. One of the best.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 16 . 9/17
Yaoireader chapter 16 . 8/6
I loved this story soo much and i cried when Naruto died. And i'm sad that this is the end. And i'm so happy that you decided to sit down and write this version of events. It was amazing. So thank you!
nahte123456 chapter 16 . 7/20
Interesting, well made and nicely characterized. Shikamaru's little demon problem should have been foreshadowed more, or else the clue's went right by me, and there were a few other things, but nothing hugely wrong or bad in it.
d chapter 1 . 7/7
The ending made me feel emotional. I wonder will happen after the younger Naruto knows?
Yu chapter 16 . 6/2
The best story I ever read. Made me cry while readng the last chapter.
This story is likely the best fanfiction story I have read about Naruto. Very interesting and a mixture of funny, crazy, serious and sad moments. All in all, a very good plot
CosmicEssence chapter 16 . 5/30
So this time's naruto was removed, the Kyuubi in him absorbed and Naruto's memory removed?
Glad we sorta know what happened there but not sure I agree with old naruto telling young naruto everything as won't that have him wanting to return home?
this is very good in many ways and a little on the lacking of details on the other. I dunno, I like it, and enjoyed it I just also feel I would have enjoyed it more if there was 'more' to it especially from another's perspective (though there was some of that with Kakashi :D)
Wynter Spite chapter 16 . 5/27
I just loved this story. I adored the ending. It made me smile rather widely. I delight in happy endings, as many do, and this one was no different. The whole story was marvelous, my dear author, quite marvelous.
jupimako chapter 16 . 5/9
I really really really enjoyed reading your story! Thanks for sharing.
Loner Kid chapter 10 . 4/28
lol for a sec i thought it's 'saber' and not 'sabre'
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 4/28
how nice it'd be if enju is actually an OC...
Kittenlzlz chapter 16 . 4/22
Aww. I feel kind of sad and kind of happy and it's amazing. The ending? With pulling out his life's chakra and the fox coming back for him, and them finding young naruto and telling him his story? There was nothing more perfect or more painful than that.

You have a wonderful writing style, an amazing mind, and my total and utter respect as a reader.
Gd luck IRL XD