Reviews for Another Chance
aGuest chapter 16 . 4/19
I enjoyed your story :)
Reyne Ghan Writer chapter 1 . 4/11
good story, loads of grammar errors
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 16 . 2/19
Very interesting fanfic! I really enjoyed reading it. You had very good plot development and you were able to split scenes in a way that was coherent and flowed nicely. Great job!
zezily chapter 16 . 2/12
I actually cried...
This is one of the better time travel fics i've read, you made them op but it made sense. I still don't really understand all that with him being a god for some time, but it was awesome so who cares?
ParselenicGreen chapter 16 . 2/6
I read this story in one night! I'm amazed by the bond Naruto, Gaara and Shikamaru has and would love to read more fics with this type of relationship. I also love the way Kyuubi and Naruto interact.
Basically, I love everything you did in this! Amazing job, beautiful story and a well written piece.
Aether0119 chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
this was actually really good holy shit
Scribleyellow chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
Good bye Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru you will be missed. This is one of the best time travel fanfics I've ever read
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
would you mind making a one shot of the younger naruto side...ya know with hows and whys? of the situation...plzz
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Best time travel story ever! Great job! :)
Cindersoka chapter 16 . 9/24/2016
This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I'm not a huge fan of time travel five but this was wonderful
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
Good overall, if not a favorite... The heroes brought hope for Konoha but apparently not for themselves. Perhaps you could consider a spinoff where they find a bit of happiness?
ImaginaryPencil chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
God I cried so much! That was so sad and wonderful, and terrible! Gahh, it was so, so something that I can't put into words! Thank you for writing it, I started it and didn't stop until I was finished (it just night be 3:00 in the morning) I really loved it! Two thumbs up!
jj chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
nicely done
moodysavage chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Oh MY GOSH I LOVE THIS! Yes I'm shouting... it's wonderful. I love this story. I love how cool they were, how they integrated sorta' in the village but didn't plan on staying. I loved that you made me cry when you wrote about Sasuke and Hinata and Naruto. And I am sooo so so glad that it ended the way it did. It bothered me thinking he was dead. Anyway... wonderful awesome kick-ass story. Thank you SOOOO much for writing and sharing this.
TheOlympus chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
Oh fucking AWESOME! I love your story man.. Really! Oh god this is the first time I found a good one with complete chapter. Thanks for made my day Author-sama.