Reviews for Another Chance
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/18
Good overall, if not a favorite... The heroes brought hope for Konoha but apparently not for themselves. Perhaps you could consider a spinoff where they find a bit of happiness?
ImaginaryPencil chapter 16 . 7/2
God I cried so much! That was so sad and wonderful, and terrible! Gahh, it was so, so something that I can't put into words! Thank you for writing it, I started it and didn't stop until I was finished (it just night be 3:00 in the morning) I really loved it! Two thumbs up!
jj chapter 16 . 6/30
nicely done
moodysavage chapter 16 . 6/26
Oh MY GOSH I LOVE THIS! Yes I'm shouting... it's wonderful. I love this story. I love how cool they were, how they integrated sorta' in the village but didn't plan on staying. I loved that you made me cry when you wrote about Sasuke and Hinata and Naruto. And I am sooo so so glad that it ended the way it did. It bothered me thinking he was dead. Anyway... wonderful awesome kick-ass story. Thank you SOOOO much for writing and sharing this.
TheOlympus chapter 16 . 6/19
Oh fucking AWESOME! I love your story man.. Really! Oh god this is the first time I found a good one with complete chapter. Thanks for made my day Author-sama.
thatoneperson000 chapter 16 . 4/22
I loved this story! It had a very well-written plot, even if there were some mistakes (although everyone makes mistakes) *coughmecough* xD Good job!
KishuMai chapter 16 . 4/14
I LOVED IT! (who called shikamaru a monster?)
amenoshimai1 chapter 16 . 4/1
what the fuck?, how can you end this here?
Groundzoiks chapter 1 . 3/31
Not gonna lie, I did cry at the end.
Reality check chapter 2 . 3/2
So what exactly happened to the north of the past yes I have the grandfather paradox in time travel is naruto of pass cease to exist naruto of the future will not exist and before you jump on it and say fanfiction even science fiction has to have some type of science fact involving time travel and quantum physics you might want to look it up sometime for you guys what time travel stories you might want to look up the theories of time travel and I don't want to hear crap about Fiction did you see them exaggerate anything back to the future how about the movie The Time Machine watching these movies you need references to how time mechanics work in time travel because even fiction can only go so far before it becomes complete crap remember that watch a science fiction movie
Claciro chapter 11 . 2/12
He should have burned the head. Ewww.
vskylight chapter 16 . 1/9
Oh, Mini Naruto was alive. But how did he ended up in different place?
vskylight chapter 2 . 1/9
Why there was no mini Naruto while Shikamaru's and Gaara's exist?
Badass Nightcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This fanfiction was AMAZING! Can you do another Shika,Naruto,Gaara dtory please cause there arent many of them ( if there is SOMEONE tell me )
ANYHOW loved this fanfic to bits and am I the only one who thinks there should be a sequal.
Like what happens when they find the young Naruto ( I know they tell him the what happened, but like whats his reaction...major cliff hanger there ) and what are they going to do now that they've left the leaf village.
AkabaneKazama chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
I should have stop reading a fanfic in the middle of my college. I'll never know when the angsty stuff will come and, dammit! this last chap made me cry river! TAT
but I'm glad it all end well TwT
I'm just curious with one thing though; what is little Naruto doing in the middle of forest, far from Konoha? :/