Reviews for Something More
Ji Hyun1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2017
I like the story but I'm sad that Sasuke had slept with many women.

I want more Sasusaku pleaseee. I love it! I hope you make a jealous Sasuke here in your next chapters!
I want Sakura to focus on her study much and take care of her mom. I mean instead of spending more time with Sasuke she should also be there for her mom cause she needed her ofcourse.

Anyway please update! I like this one
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
I love this story. And all i want to say is i really hope you'll update and finish this one before i die.
Theresa chapter 9 . 2/26/2017
Pleeeease, continue this story, it is AMAZING! 3 :)
batmanaruto chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
Super good
littlemissvictoria chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
This isn't what I expected, but it's a fantastic story. It's such an original idea! I love it. I really hope you will continue this story :)
Lotus chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
I'll be completely homest here.. This is the BEST fic I've ever read. I've been reading fics for years and none of them could compare to this! It's hot, passionate, romantic, addictive & much more. I really hope you'll update soon.
Thank you for this awesome story! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
OMG I love this! YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP! ;)
tomatocherrysalad chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
Finally both of you are starting to realize that you are no longer just having sex but something more than that. Seriously, if Sasuke and Sakura still try to deny it as the chapters progress, I'm gonna enter in this world to go knock their heads with sense for once! Author you really had me going with this story so I am looking forward for yur next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Loved reading it, your writing is as always great. I just love the way you portray those characters and the plot of the story is very original. I'm looking forward to read more
oliviaa-helen chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Hi there!

I just wanted to say that I really love your story. This story really makes me feel for both Sasuke and Sakura and the state their relationship is currently in. They both feel something more other than just physical pleasure for each other, and I absolutely love stories like this one!

I'm really anxious to know whats going to happen to them because I feel something bad is going to happen to their relationship soon and I'm dying to know what it'll be.

I really hope you update this some day because I'm really enjoying it.

Hope you have a good day 3
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
i really hope you'll continue this story sometime soon. Just please don't abandon it.
Malcriada chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
2013 hm
regulusgal chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Hi there,

First of all, nice to meet you! I've been reading some of your Sasu/Saku fics, and I can never find the appropriate words to describe how good they are.

Asking out of curiosity here; do you have any plan to update this story? This is one of my favorite Sasu/Saku fic I have in my library, and I'm dying to read the continuation of the plot you have.

See you next time,
-Reggie
IceDollSayaka chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
This story is amazing. You portrayed their characters so well that I really felt for them - the raw genuine emotions and complicated situation their relationship is in. I can't believe I just stumbled upon this just now, in 2015. I hope you finish this someday. Looking forward to yout next update!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 9 . 5/21/2015