Reviews for The Forest of Seasons
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15
This is haunting and lovely. Wonderfully well-written.
Faint blue chapter 1 . 2/10
Naaw! So cute
solangeloshipper908 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This was so cute. I loved it.
fish337 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Startlingly well written.
jj chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
you should totally write more scorose.
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is unlike anything I've ever read before. Its absolutely beautiful! I have no words honestly!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
If I didn't have so much work to do, I'd be spending the rest of my night reading your wondrous stories. This was another beautiful, well written piece!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The nature symbolism is beautiful and I love the way everything flows; it's really serene and sweet.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Well, I'm not sure what I think of this. Don't get me wrong; this was amazing, really. Extremely well written, and I loved every word. It was a strange place to find Rose and Scorpius in their relationship and I rather liked that. I'm just kind of confused about the ending; I guess it's just not clicking like it should...especially those letters. Haha, but this was fantastic, really, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing :)
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Totally captivating, beautiful, believable, and sweet. Well done! Thanks for sharing :).
iMissHP chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It is a beatiful one-shot. In a way it remind me about the king cross station scene in DH. I really liked reading your story. I wonder what are the Scorpius' letters.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I liked it. Reminded me of magic, something that you don't see much, even in the HP series. True magic doesn't occur often. Thank you for writing.
Rani chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
COOL!
darthluna01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Your descriptions of the strange adventure were so detailed and alive that I could see myself there, observing. Then again, I always love your one-shots.