Reviews for The Forest of Seasons
solangeloshipper908 chapter 1 . 11/7
This was so cute. I loved it.
fish337 chapter 1 . 9/9
Awesome story
Startlingly well written.
jj chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
you should totally write more scorose.
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is unlike anything I've ever read before. Its absolutely beautiful! I have no words honestly!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
If I didn't have so much work to do, I'd be spending the rest of my night reading your wondrous stories. This was another beautiful, well written piece!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
The nature symbolism is beautiful and I love the way everything flows; it's really serene and sweet.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Well, I'm not sure what I think of this. Don't get me wrong; this was amazing, really. Extremely well written, and I loved every word. It was a strange place to find Rose and Scorpius in their relationship and I rather liked that. I'm just kind of confused about the ending; I guess it's just not clicking like it should...especially those letters. Haha, but this was fantastic, really, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing :)
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Totally captivating, beautiful, believable, and sweet. Well done! Thanks for sharing :).
iMissHP chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It is a beatiful one-shot. In a way it remind me about the king cross station scene in DH. I really liked reading your story. I wonder what are the Scorpius' letters.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I liked it. Reminded me of magic, something that you don't see much, even in the HP series. True magic doesn't occur often. Thank you for writing.
Rani chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
darthluna01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Your descriptions of the strange adventure were so detailed and alive that I could see myself there, observing. Then again, I always love your one-shots.
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This story was so incredibly unique and I was astounded by, well all of it really. Your description of the forest and their adventure was remarkable and so vivid. I want to visit, I really do, the magic lingering in the air and even the trail of shoes made me want to brave all and just experience it. Your perspective on their personal lives was so radically different from anything else I've seen so far; it was really refreshing. I'm a huge fan of the "Rose and Scorpius meet, banter, bicker, fight, reconcile" plot line, but this is really a gem. You did a wonderful job and I'm a little jealous to be honest.
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow this story is amazing. Really amazing. Your writing style is just... cool. Hah I just wish I could give a better review. I like that you put magic in it as so few HP fanfics have it. I did wonder why Scorpius and Rose didn't apparate out of the forest though. Maybe they were too caught by their indecision, or maybe they just liked the company.