Reviews for Plastic Smile
Cameeta chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
I discovered your fic six months ago and I keep re-re-re-reading it. I just love this. You're an excellent writer, and this story is so addictive. Plus, a good Mizena is so rare !

Please don't give up. This story is my all-times favorite fanfiction.
Adamantyne chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I really love this story, please tell me that you haven't completely given up on it? You're such a good writer and it's such a cute story. I want more! xD
IsidoraAngst chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Oh me, oh my! Such a great story. Now, I'm hooked.
Mizzy681 chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
I'm so glad that you decided to continue this story. I just reread the whole thing again and it still makes me cry. Poor John. Poor Mike. You make me love Cena here and that's something that's pretty hard to do.

Although I miss Mike in this chap, I think John's past is really important. I was wondering what had happened between John and Randy. I'm wondering if John will figure out Randy's role in this or that maybe Ted and Cody will come forward, something you wrote in the earlier chaps makes me think they feel guilty 9and that they were the two other men with Randy).

I hope that Mike will regain his memory soon, because I feel really bad for both Mikey and John.

Anyway, you made it a really believable story, it's so well written and I can't wait for an update.
WraithRaider chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
So I just found this story and I hope that you continue to update because it is AWESOME! Please don't leave us hangin!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
I'm so happy you continued this.
fangirlxfantasies chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
I remember this story! Wow, I'd nearly forgotten about it... But yeah I'm so glad you updated, I'd forgotten now awesome this story was! I really hope you keep going with this; it's too good not to finish.

Ps that flashback was hella hot! Shaggy haired ovw Randy always kills me!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Omg, you updated? I got so excited when I read this and I just couldn't wait to come home from the party I was at so I could read it xD!.. Thank you, thaaaank yooou for updating!

I loved the update, as always.. Your writing is still so... well.. just amazing.. Sometimes I hate reading, 'cause people always use the same words and phrases and such, and it annoys me so damn much.. But never have I read anything from you and though afterwards: damn, she wrote that a lot? So thank you for using a lot of different words xD..

I loved this chapter, almost as much as the 6th (seriously, I don't think you'll ever be able to top that.. That chapter is amazing!) I'm sure if you want to, you could become a real writer! So.. I'm still here, reading and reviewing your stuff, hope you appreciate it, 'cause I've been waiting for this in a loooong time xD! You better update sooner next time, 'cause I'm already hooked again.. I never forgot about this story, like I do with others xD This is printed into my mind!

(HysteriskPigeBarn)
CenaRKO1986 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
loved it please please update soon i really missed this story :)
Sarahsadork chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
I haven't even read the chapter yet, but I swear I just stared at the title for five minutes in shock at the update.

Thank you!

I'm so excited!
soul of a fire dragon chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
You know, I first read this story forever ago. Then I came stumbling across some of your other stories and realized that you are one of the few good writers out there that write this genre. I have a hard time stomaching this genre because it seems as though they are all written by twelve year old girls. I don't know if you have time right now, but I would love if you could update this. I really like this idea, and I'm curious about what will happen. Good Luck, I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Mizzy681 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
This is one of the best stories I ever read... It’s amazing, it made me cry from the first chapter and I simply hate you for not updating anymore. Please, please, please *on my knees begging now* You need to finish this story.
BreyerRose chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
so this story keeps getting better & better. i loved this chapter, it was amazing. the john drinking like a girl thing totally cracked me up lol. & thank god john came to his senses, i was a lil worried there. you've def made randy a great villian... i dobut he's gonna give up so easily. i cannot wait for your next update -
freysan chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
oh please don't stop there!

please continue!

please!
Hysteriskpigebarn chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
OMG! I LOVED this chapter! The hole story is just so catching! You can't stop reading.. But omg i laughed my ass of when i read chapter 6 ! SO FUNNY! And not just funny! But also exiting and sweet and... AND I JUST GOT IT ALL! Please update soon! LOVELOVELOVE ON YOU!