Reviews for Mouth Ulcers
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
It's beautiful :) I love how it started and ended in Chopper's POV. And I love how you organized Chopper's POV, like questioning Zoro's actions and answering them himself. Yeah, I have to agree that Zoro is a man of pride, but is willing to put it aside for Luffy (lol), and he is very tolerant of pain. IDK I love those lines because they describe Zoro's character xD It's really sweet. And when Luffy asked, 'How long' I think I died right there. I'm sorry for being cheesy. Thank you! It's SUPER awesome. :)
buslimpan chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww, Chopper! His POV was really entertaining and cute! And poor Zoro in the beginning xD
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
the title is lovely deary. Anyway, wonderful story! Everyone was in character and Luffy was actually smart! Which makes me happy because I really don't think hes dumb he just doesn't think things through and then people portray him as dumb and I just want to hit them over the head because hes not dumb. Anyway, wonderful job and I'm looking forward to more of your work!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
to make the ending in Chopper's POV was good, but i'm not really clear about the outcome between Zoro & luffy...
Astrozombiee chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
lol

this was def. interesting.. i must say i have never read a One Piece fanfic before...

but i have seen some of the anime.

haha i liked this... ]

xD
Suguri-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wow..

I loved it! it was very funny, espicialy the part when Chopper and the others found out the game the game was over hours ago. But you know I can totaly see that happing y'know? Luffy walking off somewere and the others are having a good time.

Anyways it was very cute. I loved it, I hope you write more ZoLu soon!

Suguri-chan
CodeNameZimbabwe chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Yay yay YAY oh it was awesome! You just may have converted me to ZoLu! LOL! I loved how you switched the viewpoints around from Zoro to Chopper to Luffy, etc. AW AND ZORO'S FRUSTRATION WAS SO CUTE! GAH! LOVE! HIM! And Luffy's little gesture at the end! *cries* IT MADE ME SO HAPPY! I SWEAR THAT BOY IS NOT DUMB AT ALL! NEVER! So yes this was amazing! I love your writing style! Can't wait ta work with you PARTNER! WOOT! xD
1-2 Chance chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOVES IT!

It was sweet and I love how naive the other crew members are...it's funny...But great job KFG!
Desperatembrace chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Haha, that was cute. You have a very nice, flowing way of writing. I enjoyed it!
zoroVsanji chapter 1 . 7/1/2009

that was so damn cute!

omg

my heart is POURING for Zoro!

im gonna have to read a zoroxluffy now.

man, i loved it

you're really good.

my sanjixzoro is NOTHING compared to this! (even though its sanji not luffy)

and luffy was so damn cute!

and zoro

and luffy

ah

wow

you got me in a really good mood!