Reviews for A Few Holes in His Memory
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Dude, you know how to cheer a girl up. Seriously. My cat died two days ago. He was older than me and had been there all my life. And now he's gone. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was reading a book in the living room, and accidentally overheard my grandma insulting me and gossiping about me, taking my words out of context (even though they were true even like that) to my dad, and though he pretty much was agreeing with me in his replies and seemed a little tweaked by the way he sounded, he didn't stand up for me. This led to me going to my mom's house and the instant my dad drove away, bursting into tears and hugging my rather insensitive mom for dear life, although she pretty much told me to get ahold of myself and that my dad's an idiot and I should've expected as much... but anyway, the point is, I'm rather distraught at the moment and you should be so proud that this little story was enough to make me laugh my ass off and seriously cheer me up. Thank you. :D
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
*face palm* Stupid stupid Henry. :)

Very funny!
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow, that made me laugh. Again. Seriously, if I don't stop sometimes soon reading your story, I might get crazy. Not that I am not already, I just mean more crazy. Not that it would be worse. No, actually, your stories are worth, so worth the while. I'll carry on

But, seriously, this story is so great!
CiaraCobb chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh my god. Loved it. Mostly for the thoughts of Henry in the shower, but also cos it's hilarious. I disagree on the idea of him needing to be drunk to have got the piercings, but if it had to be that way then this is so how it happened.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hahahahah! Oh Henry! It always amused me in that particular episode-I was so shocked! I like having a whole different side to Henry, and the way you rationalized the situation was brilliant! Very creative :)
tiwtin chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh, this made me giggle! Brilliant!
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really liked the story, but I feel that the rating should be raised to "T" for what is suggested.
LadyroseDanielgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was awesome! I love Henry.( the shower scene was funny and painful lol.) Great story. I loved how Henry and Ashley acted like brother and sister. :) Great job!
KateCayce chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
*snort* I can imagine how red Henry got when Helen examined him 'down there'!
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Eep! This was quite hilarious in an 'ouchy' sort of way...
fairytale city chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Awesome! I love this, especially the reason for the piercing was beacuse ashley dared him. Great story!