Reviews for Bereavement of a Beauty
Tabasco-Devil chapter 18 . 11/17/2010
wow! i read that and i think it's a VERY GOOD STORY! and it's about Mei (she's my favourite character)! How rare is it? Very goog job :)
Ghostsammeo chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
Bloody hell Gerkyhen I apologise... I actually haven't reviewed the end chapter of this story!

Anyway I will do so now: I think you rounded off the story perfectly, leaving everyone eventful with a satisfying end. I think it's almost genius of you not to make Mei have an romantic ending. Throughout Danzee has been her friend, the one by her side so to end it with a reuniting of a friendship to me sounds perfect. Mei's character has changed drastically throughout this story. From chapter one being the normal Mei we know, to mid-way where to cope with her mothers death takes advice from 'villain' Sinedd and becomes an Ice-queen and then to the end where she realises her one true place is by Danzee's side. Great, thank you for this story (Sorry about only reviewing it now, I really did think I already had!)
xXLauren MusicXx chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
NO! IT'S OVER! :( First of, I want to apologize for not reviewing often! I'm hopeless at reviewing so I'll just give you an overall review of the story!

Anyway, I LOVED thist story! So tragic and dramatic, just how I love them! This story has made me love Mei and it's sad that she didn't get back with D'Jok but added more spice to the ending so it worked for me! And I'm glad to see Rocket and Tia taking things slow and not giving up! There's some hope there!

And a happy ending for Mei! She's always have the feelings there but she can cope! I'm glad to see that!

Anyway, GREAT ending to a GREAT story! Very sad it's ended so I am but I cant wait to read what you have in store for us next! Congrats! :)
GFSista chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
Wow, what a great ending. I loved how everything was wrapped up and I feel really happy for Mei finding Danzee. And I'm happy for Tia and Rocket, yay!

Your new story sounds great, I can't wait to read it. This has been great!
nini chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
i like the end! it's not romantic but anyway, it's great, no...amazing! i can't wait your next story !
FemaleSpock chapter 18 . 7/4/2010
Cool ending, it's nice that she found Danzee, I felt sorry for her. I'm glad Mei managed to let go of her guilt at the end. I'm excited for your new fic too!
Just me and my ego 3 chapter 18 . 7/4/2010
Ok, i Just Realised That At The End Of My 'Name' That Onli The 3 Comes up. It Was Meant To Be a Heart. Anyway, i Wanted The Ending To Be MeixD'jok, But The Story Was Soo Good i Forgive You, i Cant Wait Til Your Other Stories; What Can i Say, i Love The Girl Too ;) xoxo
mei-and-d'jok chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
the end should be romantic and happy for every character! and i think that mei and d'jok should be together!
nini chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
mei is my favourite character! i really like your story but can you write more meixd'jok moments, i think mei should come back with d'jok they are so cute ! update very soon please i can't wait to read the next chapter. The end should be very very HAPPY!
jade chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
plz plz plz plz plz plz write more i really liked this story i hope mei comes back with djok plz write more
jade chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
really good plz write more
GFSista chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Wow, what a great and deep chapter - feels silly to say it but it nearly made me cry - God, I'm so emotional...

I liked the way you wrote about Rocket's self-harming, I wasn't expecting that and the way that Tia was so strong - she was awesome!

I can't believe that the last chapter will be the last one... hope everything goes well!
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Woah this chapter was deep.

Rocket self-harming is some serious stuff and I'm sure Mei is of course of to see Danzee her old maid. :)

Anyway your writing was very good and you did well to show all four confused teens emotions (especially D'jok, who you have picked up upon his anger and emotions very well)

well done!
FemaleSpock chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Awwww, I'm glad that Mei took the high road with realising that Rocket loves Tia and that she doesn't have the right to screw that up. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how everything turns out for them!
indecisive-ays chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Weep! That was all... too much to take at once; the guys must be feeling exhausted! Rocket cuts his wrists O.o I'm glad he's agreed to get help... and boy is Tia strong -she dealt with all this after an almost-rape. But then again so is Mei, it takes a big heart to come up and confess all this. I can understand D'Jok, too, and I loved how you explained he felt safer when angry... Now I'm confused. I voted "tragic" (I was feeling particularly sadistic due to my finals) but now I see a little hope for eveyone... And Mei is going to see Danzee right? Please let it be Danzee, she is awesome!