Reviews for When I Grow Up
anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Wanting to be a hero is the awesomest thing a little girl could aspire to. I love it.
First Of The Year chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So cuteeeeeeee :3!
Loki-Prime chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great, its really cute. I love the way its written and it really makes me believe its in the perspective of a young girl. In your perspective does annabelle know about other autobots besides bumblebee and iron hide? If so do you think she would be told about optimus's death?
Keep writing i love it :)
Loki-Prime
Top Kicker chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
at first i thought she was going to say 'i want to be a truck!'
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Daddy was Daddy and Ironhide was Ironhide. It was impossible for bad guys to beat them. - Ah. To have a child's unfailing certainty that nothing can happen to your family because they are your family. Life is so simple and straightforward back then.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
And I'm sure she will be!

BTW, I personaly blame you for all the sleep I will loose tonight from reading your stories ;P
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I just got all teary-eyed. I just watched Transformers 3 so...yeah. haha
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Aww, I bet she will be when she grows up to, she's quite determined and brave. Another cute one!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
A very intelligent and loose term to choose. :3
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfic! :D
Sierra Hawkins chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awwww! I think that was the cutest, sweetest, most touching thing I have ever read! "I want to be a hero, Mrs. Johnson." OMG! I can't get over that line and everything else Annabelle said to her dad and 'Hide! Like how she would comfort them when they were mad or sad. I think at some point, when Annabelle is still little, she should say all that to Lennox and Ironhide. That would be real sweet!
Mireille Bouquet Fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Another touching story. Particularly effective were Annabelle's observations and her attempts to make Lennox and Ironhide feel better or make sure they'll be okay when they come home frustrated or saddened.

I like the 'simple' writing style you've adopted for Annabelle's point of view - it works very well for her.

Excellent work!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This may not have been warm and fuzzy like the others, but I still loved it, and thought it was very sweet! I could easily imagine this as the prologue of a fic where a future Annabelle is a member of NEST, or even just a fic where she does something less epic that makes her a hero in the eyes of someone else, thereby making her dream come true. This is definitely one of those situations that shows a glimpse of what sort of person the child will grow up to be. This was fantastic, and is definitely going into my favorites!
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A very touching, bittersweet little story. You get Annabelle's child's point of view across just right - her idea that her dad and Ironhide are invincible, the way she understands how they're feeling when they come home from missions without entirely grasping it. I absolutely loved it.
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw...how sweet. she's got to tell that to hide and lennox