Reviews for God Is With Me
Kat Katharine chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Beautifuly written! My little sister just read this: "this person is a really good author...Is there a way to favorite a story..." She LOVES it!
Daniel Mapp chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love the story of David. It reminds me of my self. Sometimes I find myself thinking about King David, Golliath, the Phillistines, and his problems with King Saul as he grew older. As a Christian, this is a good tale for children and up. I define David's story with this Mark verse: All things are possible to him that believeth . Mark 9:23. It has all the key elements that are needed to explain the tale to younger children. Good story. 1-10: 9.5!
beautyfrompain chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
hmm, okay so far...

i particularly picked this because i'm reading a book on david right now. what kind of christian are you?
GodLovesYou chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Wow. You bring this story to life! I'd never really thought about how much faith David must have had to walk out and challange Goliath.

It makes me pray that I may have faith as such.

I do not go out and fight Giants, but I still do not have faith that great. It is my aspiration.

Keep writing please. Even though I know the end of the story, I haven't seen it written like this.

Keep writing, God Bless.