Reviews for Love Game
FU-

MOTHER FU-

PIECE OF SH-

GODDA-

YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO YEARS AND MOST LIKELY NEVER WILL, AND I'M SAD AND MAD AND UGHHHH! IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY! DON'T DROP IT! ALTHOUGH, YOU PROBABLY ALREADY DID AND IT MOST LIKELY IS. I'm going to go sulk right now.
Mia chapter 28 . 2/23
Dudeeeee come back to the story! I've been on board since ch 4 and I want more! You're an amazing writer and I really want to see how this ends! My email is if you need a beta reader! :)
SigAnGelHeArt chapter 28 . 2/17
Please don't tell me you dropped this story! This is awesome and I need to know what happens in the end... Please update! Please! :'(
Hollowzangetsu chapter 28 . 2/9
Pretty cool story and easily one of the best i'ver ever read on the finall fantasy fandom but to be honest it pisses me of a little that along the story so many men were interested in tifa, it would be cool to see various womans trying their ways with cloud too although i feel sad for tifa i just think that it really isn't fair to cloud. Even if its been like 2 years since the last update i have to congratulate you for writting a story that can bring so much feelings to the reader
Rumia35 chapter 28 . 1/29
First of all, omgosh I love this! It's so exciting to see what's gonna come next! What message will Cloud ask Yuffie to send to Tifa?!

Why are people hating on Tifa? That's shocking. I mean, she hasn't really done anything wrong. Cloud dumped her because he's getting jealous and he thinks he's holding her back. He's got a point but he's the one who made the move to break up, it wasn't Tifa's decision.

Also Tifa was scared that Scarlet would've taken Denzel and never bring him back. Tifa had every right to go to Banora (I knew he was there cause of the apples lol) and bring him back if she had to. Tifa didn't really want to disrupt Denzel's life but to check if he was okay. It's not her fault that Marlene kinda of blurted out that Tifa was Denzel's mother.

It's not nice seeing that Tifa and Cloud broke up and now she's spending time with Rufus, but really she's only doing that to see her son. Not to mention the fact that Rufus is dying and Tifa's the type of person to actually care for people. Yeah she doesn't love him but he is the father of their child and he will always hold a tiny part in her heart. No matter how tiny but it's there.

I love the fact that she was calling Denzel her child and Rufus always turned around and said our child. He does love the kid and he's believed for so long that Tifa terminated it. I think it's right that Denzel knows who his real parents are. It's not as if the parents abandoned him, you know? Man, Lazard's a good man. I do feel sorry for him but he knows he'll always be Denzel's daddy too. He did raise the kid. Oh wait, how is the press going to handle this if they find out?!

Cloud is such a prick. Omg I can't believe he said those things, yeah he was drunk but still. I'm surprised that Tifa didn't punch him in the face! She handled it very well though, she did play a part and she admitted it. That takes guts. If it was me, I would've ripped him apart.

Now let's talk about Zack. He is getting on my nerves. Normally I love him but arghh! I get it, he's trying to protect Cloud but man, let him live his life. If I read correctly, is it due to something about Cloud keeping a secret from Tifa? Anyways, Zack needs to realise that he's his brother, not father.

Anyhow, I hate how Zack is the one who is acting like the victim when Tifa and him broke up. I don't really know the details but it's not as if Tifa didn't suffer too. Zack also asked her to go to dinner and find closure and it looked like they moved past it. However, it looks as if he's still quick to judge her and act as if Tifa had broken Cloud's heart. Can I just repeat again and point out that Cloud's the one who dumped Tifa? Might've been the right decision but still, she's hurting too.

Just to clarify, has Vincent made up with Tifa? He kinda hit the roof when Tifa confessed about her son. I think it's safe to say that he did not handle it well and I thought he would've been supportive.

Sephiroth and Aerith? Whatttt I did not see that coming, I defo thought Zack would've hit it on with her. Anyways, gotta love Aerith being a good friend to Tifa and asking if she should make Cloud's life hell xD That made me laugh, oh and the chocolate milk too! Haha!

So I'll stop there and I hope you update soon!
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 28 . 1/29
Bah, I have no idea why I made myself re-read this knowing that it would end in the same cliff hanger lol. Ehh, still in Love with this story, and still painfully aware it may never become complete:( . Alas, as always thank you for the great read, hopefully you continue writing, but if it is no longer pleasurable or an enjoyable hobby for you, don't force it.
Thank you as always for the GREAT story and I wish you the best in your future endavors

P.S., hopefully if you read this could re get another update? Not on any specific story, just whether or not you are still writing or enjoying the time off from writing etc. It's always good to hear from an author every few weeks or months, even if it isn't an update to a story.
noctisxlighting
Xahn777 chapter 28 . 1/16
You dead? Cause that's a horrible place to stop updating...
squirtle9783 chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I BEG YOU. PLEASE FINISH IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM DYING HERE! PLEASE!
Trev James chapter 28 . 9/3/2014
Hey, read the story up so far, need more!
What was cloud's message? How does tifa respond? Does Rufus die? How, why, when?
Mad Wolf chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
This story is awesome I hope you didn't forget about it I had to 're read it twice since you last updated you have a good story going here. I'm curious to see what cloud had to tell tifa
ShadowedEssence chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
OMG! I'm in love with this story. It's so unique. Can't wait for the next update. I need to know what is going to happen.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
Tifa is disliked? What did she ever do? Reviewers sometimes, smh.
Marvy chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Hell yea! Cloud continuing to keep things real and to the point. None of that "civil" bullshit. My man! You about to GET some answers!
Marvy chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
Lmao at my main man, Cloud, keeping the realness and the funny going. Bless him for forever trolling Tifa's exes.