Reviews for Kanto Safari
Gabi Girl 16 chapter 8 . 8/4
This story is adorable! You nailed everyone's personalities, like when Dawn got angry because Paul forgot her name and when Ash was talking in his sleep. I loved how things repeated themselves, with Dawn asking Paul if he was alright before she fainted and then Paul doing the same thing later on, and how the story started on the train and ended on the train. Well, almost ended on the train, but it was close enough to give the same feeling.

Amy47101 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
FoxySerriaAngel chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
I this plot of the story...itss sioo dramatic oooo! XD ets like im picturing it in a movie :DD eeeee xD
Homura chan chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Im not really a fan of Paul...(reminds me of Sasuke)hahaha

But wow! That was an AMAZING story! o.o

Great work!
emilxangel chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
AWWWWW! That was so adorable in the end! I loved what paul said to dawn. I love it!
writlings chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
One of the most amazing stories ever. This was excellent, brilliant, fantastic! I really really really loved this story.

The ending was lovely. Paul smiled! :O :DD

All in all, I loved this story a lot and I’m faving it right now. Write more fics please! I know I’ll be looking forward to it! :DDD

Epic! :)
ShiroiYuki911 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
That was awesome :) I felt lots of adreniline in this story, which just made it great. I was like: NO TORTERRA! DON'T SACRIFICE YOURSELF! He was a legend-my favourite character. Great job :)
lacorte134532 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
i hate when she slapped him. what a annoying bitch!;[
earlymorninglight12 chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Wow, that was amazing! So wonderful!
agreywriter15 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Aw...this is so cute. This is definitely one of the best ikarishipping I've ever read.
Arcanegears chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Wow...that was EPIC
Nick chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I have 5 things I like to ask you. 1. What is the fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. Does it take place in the Safari Zone only? Or other places, too? 4. Besides Ash, Brock, Dawn, & Paul, who else is in the fanfic? 5. How old are the individuals in this fanfic? Be sure to let me know.
ArabianNinja chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
omg *sniff*

that story's so WONDERFUL! *wipes tears away*

i wanna be in dawn's place
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
omg i love this story and it had to end? :(

i REALLY enjoyed reading it, it was so cute :D

I hope you'll write other pokemon stories like this because your really good at writing them x

PerlaNemesis chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Wow, amazing story! I wish this would happenen in anime. I really love your story!