Reviews for Nominee
Saissa chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
I add my applause to that of the crowds

Well done McGee - VERY well cone!
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
"Klemp and Averand both did outstanding work this year. Outstanding. Neither of them had been recognized for it in the awards ceremony for a couple of years. But we had to have a third name as a nominee; it doesn't do to have fewer than three, so the Nominations committee added your name to pad it out. You're local, you're tech-minded, no one would question it. You understand that, don't you?"

No Director Vance, I do NOT understand. Do you have any idea how HUMILIATING this is - to be told that my name was ONLY put forward as a place holder? That is extremely cruel and humiliating and embarrassing. IF word of this gets out, I will not be able to work here at NCIS again. Do you want to lose me to another alphabet agency? The make damn sure that NOONE ever finds out - NOONE.
lightinshadow chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
i may not express my self using the right words

so i will keep it simple

i loved reading this story
Anguis chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Good story, all-around: nicely plotted, in-character, etc. Nice work!
macberly chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Wonderful story! Absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed Tim's struggle with his feelings and his suspicions. I enjoyed the little tie in with the West Coast. AH! The confrontation between McGee and Gibbs was brilliant. When McGee went for help and Gibbs' anger refused to let Tim speak and then Tim reminding Gibbs of his promise! THAT WAS THE MONEY! lol

I was so happy that Tim got his recognition especially after what Vance said to him about his nomination. And I love that Gibbs was there to see him receive it! Thank you for a wonderful story!
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Great story, lovely ending. :)
CrazyWoman200253204 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very good! Can't wait for more!
minijo1990 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Great story, great ending.
kangaleigh chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Amazing, amazing story. The details and the way things all linked together...just fantastic.
Miss Barbara chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Jeej, McGee still gets an award!

I loved this story, great job.
Delta-6 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oo-rah.
RedDragen chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
That was a wonderful ending, I really liked reading this one. You did a great job. I am looking forward to your other Tim stories.
clt chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Perfect ending to a great story.

No more need be said.
McKaySnark chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This was really well written! I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for writing this. I felt the characters were done extremely well. I love Tim angst and whump!
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
*Cries tears of HAPPINESS!*

Aw, the ending was amazing!

Last presented in 1998, this award goes to an individual whose diligent work to rise above severe constraints in an effort to safeguard the agency, despite risks to one’s own well-being or good name, and whose courage in doing so exemplifies the highest principles of NCIS service. It is with deepest gratitude and satisfaction that I now present this award to…Special Agent Timothy McGee.”

But nothing pleased him more than to see, standing at a door, and smiling and applauding with the rest…Gibbs.

It wasn’t the award he had thought of, months ago.

It was better

Truthfuly, it'd be... the BEST reward, seeing Gibbs!

*Is STILL Crying!*