Reviews for The Backs of Hurricanes
Jinx095 chapter 20 . 8/7
I love the story! This is by far the best James and Bella story I've ever read! Can't wait to read more
nanayoung chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Oh dude. Poor, poor, Edward. Seeing these types of visions from Alice must be hell.
Trickster Bows chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I don't like Twilight.

But I like this story.

You have this lovely, captivating way of writing that reeled me in and didn't let go.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

With love,
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
This was-and in the-and then when-GAH! I'm not sure if you still read reviews on this account, but (just in case) an update would rock because I'm completely obsessed with this James; he's one of the few that isn't 'bad vamp James is bad then he died lol'. This one is...I don't even have words, but I love how he's written! We want more! But no pressure, kay?
omnomsoup chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
So long since an update. D:
omnomsoup chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
After nine chapters I cannot believe this story only has two hundred and sixty reviews. I freakin' love this story so far.
Spudzmom chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
Sure hope that you continue this story one day. It's way too good to go unfinished!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Your James is perfect. I hope you continue this! :)
geekysole chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I am really enjoying this storyline. There are not many good fics w/ James... I hope you make a badass vampy Bella too! Looking fwd to updates :)
FourShot411 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Wow. I love this story. I really hope you continue.
MatsumotoXD chapter 20 . 10/28/2011
Excellent story. Perfect portrayal of James - I'm astounded. You included all the vital aspects of his original personality while adding amazing depth. I love the thing with embracing his vampirism. He knows next to nothing about his previous life as a human and so has nothing to hold him back from doing whatever he wants.

Congratulations on your proper spelling and grammar. It's gratifying to read something really good once in a while. Your story truly stands out. Keep up the good work! :)
supernaturalNUT chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Update its been awhile
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
I just recently had the urge to read a bells/James fix after watching burlesque and I realised how hot cam was lol

Glad I stumbled across your fic - it's different from anything I have ever read and I cannot wait for an update, it's also really well written :)
vampireweekday chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
i love love love this story! a great james/bella fic! in fact its my favorite that ive read. i really hope you havent abandoned it. its soooo good. ]
jilightbookworm chapter 20 . 2/17/2011