Reviews for The Backs of Hurricanes
Jinx095 chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
I love the story! This is by far the best James and Bella story I've ever read! Can't wait to read more
nanayoung chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Oh dude. Poor, poor, Edward. Seeing these types of visions from Alice must be hell.
Trickster Bows chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I don't like Twilight.

But I like this story.

You have this lovely, captivating way of writing that reeled me in and didn't let go.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

With love,
Bows.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
This was-and in the-and then when-GAH! I'm not sure if you still read reviews on this account, but (just in case) an update would rock because I'm completely obsessed with this James; he's one of the few that isn't 'bad vamp James is bad then he died lol'. This one is...I don't even have words, but I love how he's written! We want more! But no pressure, kay?
omnomsoup chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
So long since an update. D:
omnomsoup chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
After nine chapters I cannot believe this story only has two hundred and sixty reviews. I freakin' love this story so far.
Spudzmom chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
Sure hope that you continue this story one day. It's way too good to go unfinished!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Your James is perfect. I hope you continue this! :)
geekysole chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I am really enjoying this storyline. There are not many good fics w/ James... I hope you make a badass vampy Bella too! Looking fwd to updates :)
FourShot411 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Wow. I love this story. I really hope you continue.
MatsumotoXD chapter 20 . 10/28/2011
Excellent story. Perfect portrayal of James - I'm astounded. You included all the vital aspects of his original personality while adding amazing depth. I love the thing with embracing his vampirism. He knows next to nothing about his previous life as a human and so has nothing to hold him back from doing whatever he wants.

Congratulations on your proper spelling and grammar. It's gratifying to read something really good once in a while. Your story truly stands out. Keep up the good work! :)
supernaturalNUT chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Update its been awhile
insurgentdivergent23 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
I just recently had the urge to read a bells/James fix after watching burlesque and I realised how hot cam was lol

Glad I stumbled across your fic - it's different from anything I have ever read and I cannot wait for an update, it's also really well written :)
vampireweekday chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
i love love love this story! a great james/bella fic! in fact its my favorite that ive read. i really hope you havent abandoned it. its soooo good. ]
jilightbookworm chapter 20 . 2/17/2011